OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Its 10:30am and still nothing on this App to sign up for these shoes nobody knows what time they start letting u sign up at EST ?

Here are a few quick snaps of my 13's I did for comparison.
IMG_3949.JPG
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3952.JPG
IMG_3956.JPG
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3957.JPG

Its 10:30am and still nothing on this App to sign up for these shoes nobody knows what time they start letting u sign up at EST ?

With my experience with the foot store apps, putting in for the raffles usually goes live Monday morning before the release date.

My project blitz pair came in yesterday. To me, they look like all the other iterations of this shoe, except the 98 pair (much richer, brighter red). So imo don't get your hopes up too high. If you take them for what they are, you'll be satisfied.

Been out of the loop since December. What's the deal with this release? Normally this is a shoe that you can't sleep on but retro sales have been horrible since the Jams really. Easy cop from NDC or should I put some work in? These and the flints are the only ones I need and I'm done till next year. I didn't have an '04 pair of these but have an '05 pair of the flints and I hope they are similar in quality and 3M.

Been out of the loop since December. What's the deal with this release? Normally this is a shoe that you can't sleep on but retro sales have been horrible since the Jams really. Easy cop from NDC or should I put some work in? These and the flints are the only ones I need and I'm done till next year. I didn't have an '04 pair of these but have an '05 pair of the flints and I hope they are similar in quality and 3M.

It's going to be more like this pair and done til next year. Flints aren't releasing this year.

It's going to be more like this pair and done til next year. Flints aren't releasing this year.

Makes my life easier. Guess I'll double up on these. These are really one of the all time best. The OGs/HGGs,breds (yeah I know black/red) and the flints are all must have. Everything else depends on taste.

its better calling black red xiii's bred than calling the white black toe xiii he got games.

shoe was out a year before that movie came out.

do we call the black metallic silver v the fresh prince of bell airs?

I call them OG XIIIs, but the majority was quick to adopt HGG when they dropped again in '13. It's one of the few new nicknames that has really stuck.

Damn been wearing Jordans for 24yrs since I was 7 first pr was Playoff 8s in 1993 and now I might have to just retire cant believe I would see the day where they made it just to much to try n get a damn pair of shoes with this new app nothing shows up I guess its SNKRS or bust for me this is crazy just makes me mad

Damn been wearing Jordans for 24yrs since I was 7 first pr was Playoff 8s in 1993 and now I might have to just retire cant believe I would see the day where they made it just to much to try n get a damn pair of shoes with this new app nothing shows up I guess its SNKRS or bust for me this is crazy just makes me mad

If you can on Saturday. You can just show up at any JB retailer in the morning and cop them. It'll be plentiful the first day and would be an easy cop.

Yea don't worry about the footstore apps for these. If you can't get to a store the morning of, jus get em off SNKRS...

its better calling black red xiii's bred than calling the white black toe xiii he got games.

shoe was out a year before that movie came out.

do we call the black metallic silver v the fresh prince of bell airs?

Both came out 6 months apart. You could still purchase the white/black toe 13s when the movie released in the middle of the playoffs. Not too much of a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom