OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I can't believe it. It's actually going to be easier than last year and last year was easy. Getting multiples of all the OG shoes hadn't been that easy since more than a decade ago. FC prices used to be around $200 a year later for most GRs and now it's either that or even less for the new color ways. Crazy that back in 2013 all the garbage was selling out no matter how awful the color way.

Can't believe HGG is gonna be 20 years old. I remember watching it when I was 13. Even Jesus Shuttlesworth retired. He was just like 20 years old in that movie. Time flies.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Pulled out the 04/05s because I can't contain my excitement for next week.

How fo u get to that ? On the app I got to launch locator then go to the store n nothing happens for me

Damn been wearing Jordans for 24yrs since I was 7 first pr was Playoff 8s in 1993 and now I might have to just retire cant believe I would see the day where they made it just to much to try n get a damn pair of shoes with this new app nothing shows up I guess its SNKRS or bust for me this is crazy just makes me mad

It starts tomorrow fam, that's why you do not see it in the app. Monday's is usually the date they show on the app.

That's cuz iOS is better than the rest! Only one FL in Queens and one in BK are doing reservations. Every other store is FCFS like the old days. Everyone who wants a pair will get one. I'm going to head out early just to get them the same day. I hate waiting for packages.

Michigan just started this BS so im sure thats why its all reservations I dont see this lasting too long only on teal limited shoes not GRs​

Has the app procedure gone nation wide now? That's going to be they way it is for shoes that aren't mass general releases. You'll still probably find some general releases that will go through the app reserve as well as your Black Friday releases and 11 releases.

Michigan just started this BS so im sure thats why its all reservations I dont see this lasting too long only on teal limited shoes not GRs​

Refresh the Launch Locator part of the app. If that doesn't work log out and sign back in.

Has the app procedure gone nation wide now? That's going to be they way it is for shoes that aren't mass general releases. You'll still probably find some general releases that will go through the app reserve as well as your Black Friday releases and 11 releases.

It went nationwide before the cement V release

Here, the V and these have been with the app.

Looks forgot to attach stores

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170813-175124.png
    Screenshot_20170813-175124.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20170813-175129.png
    Screenshot_20170813-175129.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom