OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

forreal

food, music, weather, etc
the weather? you mean you liked the earth when it had an ozone layer
Koch-brothers-460x307.png

The red on the OG's do pop more but other than that no complaints so far ...can't wait til next week, got a $25 gift card for NDC.

Need a men's and a GS for wifey birthday. :smokin

is it just me or there isnt a lot of hype for this shoe? otherwise we would of seen hundreds of post by now... You guys think it will be easy cop on release or even discounted?

is it just me or there isnt a lot of hype for this shoe? otherwise we would of seen hundreds of post by now... You guys think it will be easy cop on release or even discounted?

Easy cop? Yes.

I wouldn't wait on no discount. I'm not sure it's gonna be that good for us.

what are the chances nike.com will let us use discount codes on these on release day?

they been getting real stingy putting exclusions on everything good lately

Really not worried about a discount, hoping I get a reserve so I can be done with it. Everything I bought this year has been on discount so I'm not mad about paying full price for these

I need these bad boys in hand on release date. Can't be waiting for shipping & all that. This shoe is the one, has been & always will be.

It's been awhile since I got a shoe reserved I wanted
Can you still do disco codes on reserves?
Or did they axe it
I got a 20% code and a giftcard

It used to be like that
Now NDC will exclude new releases from disco codes for like 2 weeks or so

I thought if they make it to the regular site then you could use codes

That's no longer the case. New release jordans stay on exclusion for at least 2 weeks or so. Nike has been clamping down on those who were chatting asking for promo codes. It took the HOF 13s two weeks or so to come off.

That's no longer the case. New release jordans stay on exclusion for at least 2 weeks or so. Nike has been clamping down on those who were chatting asking for promo codes. It took the HOF 13s two weeks or so to come off.

Figures, those asking for codes would provoke Nike to do this

i dont think it has anything to do with the codes. they could have just shut the codes down

i think has to do with nike seeing the other foot sites and finishline excluding models for a certain time limit

so if a shoe doesnt sell the quicker the exclusion gets pulled

its smart by nike to maximize profit and if it doesnt sell then let it sell for a few bucks cheaper afterwards with codes

Back
Top Bottom