OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

^For sure must be easy if dtlr actually comes thru on a online raffle. Ive entered a bunch in the past and never got on.

Wasnt gonna pass on these so in for 1, im really more interested in the cg8s.
Personally like them better than these .

Come @me... :evil:

Last edited:
2013 release with no 3m though
Well it might not had been really the 3m we want but there def was some kind of reflective material in there. Put your flash on the mesh and it does shine a bit

people on stockx still willing to pay retail for the 2013's

not sure why they would want these without the 3m

i decided to do it just cause my other pair were beyond trashed, and had no idea they would drop the right way so damn soon lol
My order from stockx for the new retro coming Wednesday, paid retail minus tax and ship basically :nerd:

Not sure if I'm hitting up 34th St FTL fitst before trying locally. 34th is the best shot at copping.

Question about this DTLR raffle. So I secured my pair, but when I go to the page to start payment I see the following:

"By entering this raffle you are authorizing a pending payment transaction on your Credit/Debit card. A temporary hold will be placed on your funds and will only be charged if you win the raffle. Losing entries will have their authorized pending payment transaction voided. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to appear back on your account. Allow additional time if you are using a reloadable Credit Gift Card."

Has anyone ever "secured" a pair via DTLR only to get refunded their money back?

Has anyone ever "secured" a pair via DTLR only to get refunded their money back?

You'll get it back but may take a while.

I can't remember which release but they took orders and charged people and couldn't fulfill the demand and had to refund a lot of people. ...think it was the space jams from last year.

wow og box too

Looking like these will sit for a while. maybe I should wait for a disco

My pair is set to arrive tomorrow per the tracking. Ordered on Friday at 430pm after it was mentioned here before the spot got blown up.
Cool, I ordered Friday as well got order confirmation and PayPal receipt, but still no shipping notification. Starting to worry a little bit

Anybody that ordered early from stadium goods get shipping confirmation yet?
Just got mine in from SG. First time ordering with them and I'm impressed with shipping time. They put a plastic SG hang tag on the shoe though which is cool but a waste of time and money for them I think.

Going to try the FTL app again. Last time I attempted this I took a huge L with the Space Jams (I did cop the shoes at 34th St tho on Launch). Looks like most FTL's are doing FCFS. In NYC, only two stores doing the app are Queens Center Mall and Kings Plaza BK. Still need to visit the store before Saturday to get the full 10 min head start.

Went to Foot Locker and Champs Sports to check in on the app and when I went to Foot Locker their beacon wasn't active. They said that they wouldn't have the code until all of their pairs were received (on Thursday). Next I went to Champs Sports and I was able to check in quickly. As of right now I have a 6 minute head start on Foot Locker and a 7 minute head start on Champs Sports. Can you reserve a shoe with just a 6 minute head start on the apps?

Back
Top Bottom