OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Does anyone know if champs or footlocker has Apple Pay? I lost my card and it won't be here until sometime next week but I have my info on my phone

Went to Foot Locker and Champs Sports to check in on the app and when I went to Foot Locker their beacon wasn't active. They said that they wouldn't have the code until all of their pairs were received (on Thursday). Next I went to Champs Sports and I was able to check in quickly. As of right now I have a 6 minute head start on Foot Locker and a 7 minute head start on Champs Sports. Can you reserve a shoe with just a 6 minute head start on the apps?

Depends entirely on where you live and the hype of the shoe.

Does anyone know if champs or footlocker has Apple Pay? I lost my card and it won't be here until sometime next week but I have my info on my phone
Stores around my way do offer Apple Pay and PayPal, but since you lost your card your bank would immediately change your card number so you wouldn't be able to use Apple Pay for that stored card.

hows ny looking on these
Fcfs nearly every store.

really hope the glue dont overlapse on the red suede like on the white red colorway. made it look real ugly

yea i know im asking for too much

Went to Foot Locker and Champs Sports to check in on the app and when I went to Foot Locker their beacon wasn't active. They said that they wouldn't have the code until all of their pairs were received (on Thursday). Next I went to Champs Sports and I was able to check in quickly. As of right now I have a 6 minute head start on Foot Locker and a 7 minute head start on Champs Sports. Can you reserve a shoe with just a 6 minute head start on the apps?
You're tryin too hard for this release it seems

You're tryin too hard for this release it seems

Not per say, I wanted to test the app on this release so I can know how it works. When limited releases are available, I will know what to do. Finish Line and DTLR are doing First Come First Served so I can secure a pair regardless.

Not per say, I wanted to test the app on this release so I can know how it works. When limited releases are available, I will know what to do. Finish Line and DTLR are doing First Come First Served so I can secure a pair regardless.
Hell, you should had put a offer in on goat or stockx. Got mine coming tomorrow for retail no tax

Back
Top Bottom