OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

jack_nichloas_yasss.gif

come to papa

Are there places for under retail on the toddler sizes? I wanna grab these for my son on discount if possible.

no I'm being facetious, because iphones are restrictive compared to androids, where we are free to download anything off the web

Sure but how long do you get OS updates? My 4s from 2011 got all the way to 9.3.5. Official support for a Galaxy SII stopped when? Oh yeah back in 2012 after just a single year lol! Sure there's a walled garden but the way my iPhone 7 plus syncs everything with my MacBook Pro and iPad is unrivaled. Did I mention Airplay? There's a reason why iPhones are never discounted and even the newest Androids are literally given away with all sorts of promotions just months after release. Same with the Macs. They're supported for an insane amount of time, always run smooth and nearly never crash. Quality costs $$$.

Pair arrived from Stadium Goods this evening. Love them in person.

The fit feels a little more snug than the white/reds and pure platinum lows from this year. Maybe due to mesh versus leather?

Really happy to have these. Hope we get Flints sometime soon.

Those who bought from Stadium Goods.....do you see SG written on the outsole?

My pair has it.

Sure but how long do you get OS updates? My 4s from 2011 got all the way to 9.3.5. Official support for a Galaxy SII stopped when? Oh yeah back in 2012 after just a single year lol! Sure there's a walled garden but the way my iPhone 7 plus syncs everything with my MacBook Pro and iPad is unrivaled. Did I mention Airplay? There's a reason why iPhones are never discounted and even the newest Androids are literally given away with all sorts of promotions just months after release. Same with the Macs. They're supported for an insane amount of time, always run smooth and nearly never crash. Quality costs $$$.
all I did was Google search and my phone came up
Screenshot_20170816-194038.png
and as far as never getting a deal on iphones, doesn't sprint have a plan where you literally get the new iphone free, that's a disco travolta would be proud of

It looks much worse in this picture than in person but it's definitely there. Seems very odd to me? Only time I've seen something like that is at Ross or Goodwill. Shoes were in a shipping bag inside of a box cushioned with air pouch bags. Very securely packaged.
1502929753781460105048.jpg

It looks much worse in this picture than in person but it's definitely there. Seems very odd to me? Only time I've seen something like that is at Ross or Goodwill. Shoes were in a shipping bag inside of a box cushioned with air pouch bags. Very securely packaged.
1502929753781460105048.jpg

I see it, why would they do that? Stadium Goods knows better than to do that on shoes, especially a deadstock pair.

i got a pixel XL.

pure stock Android >>>>* all

Another odd thing I noticed...no size sticker in shoe.

They were factory laced.

Inside shoe was only the cardboard shoe tree.

Back
Top Bottom