OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I'm leaning towards dropping retail for these on Saturday. I was able to cop the navy lows on discount but I'm not sure if can wait these out.

Thinking about getting them through SNKRS because I have a gift card. Only problem is that I can't see what the pair looks like versus buying them in store. I've had to return a few low QC pairs before. :smh:

Ok so should this be day one cop or am I cool waiting for disco. I'm kinda meh on these so I'm cool waiting.

Can someone help me? So, how does copping on SNKRS work? i wait on the shoe page at 7:00 AM PST or do i have to refresh and wait for the purchase/dollar sign to show up and then buy?

^ this.

Can someone help me? So, how does copping on SNKRS work? i wait on the shoe page at 7:00 AM PST or do i have to refresh and wait for the purchase/dollar sign to show up and then buy?
No refreshing needed, just wait for the button to go from "Notify Me" to "Coming Soon" to "$190", click on price and proceed to checkout. Btw, make sure you have your cc or PayPal saved as Payment on the app and your cc's cvv memorized. If you're using iOS, have Touch ID enabled or have your password copied on Android for quick checkout.

Was excited these was coming out...but now I think imma wait till they go on sale...probably pick up my lil one a pair....on release day tho..

My local stores switched over the app reservation style, after I choose the stores on the app do I need to go into the store and check in?

Being paranoid about the SG writing on the bottom and missing inner size sticker...there is no possible way these are fakes right?

I've never bought from them before but just seems very strange.

Back
Top Bottom