[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When kobe says "with a vengance"...I truly believe it. Mid Nov/early Dec. Its gonna be an interesting few weeks to start July. ...dwightmare...amnesty period. Pringles heresay during said dwightmare..kb24 rehab updates...MMLE/vets min rumors.....etc..etc........im anxious.

Lol...well, he wants out of port. ..so hell be on the block. He lives in irvine now..he likes it.i can see his agent working a deal to lac or a d12 s&t 3 way or for pau. .I mean it makes sense, rt.??

LTB you still ain't change your avy bro???????!!

**** in sorry bro.
I'll change it at lunch today. Don't worry I'll leave it on for a few weeks to make up the days. I got you bro, I'm sorry. I'm tryna keep my mind off things my dads Havin surgery today things have just been a mess since I got back. Not tryna hide from the bet promise.

All good, prayers out to your father wish y'all the best.

This Dwight stuff - I was telling y'all a year ago.

^^ Good luck to your pops on his surgery. It's the worse feeling when you are helpless and can't fix the situation yourself but you have to stay positive at all times.

Dwight will be forever tainted when he leaves, he's nowhere near close to being a "legend".

Bynum how are those knees?

Last edited:
I really hope the front office is happy ...pride man ...I actually don't mind seeing all this happen ...it's about time Jimmy B & Co. learn a lesson ...they had the audacity to choose MDA and serve it to the Laker fanbase like he's
a prime steak when EVERYBODY knew he garbage on a trash lid

And then Mitch comes out and says he doesn't care if the players like the coach ...OH PLEASE!
Goes to show you how far arrogance can go ...especially when they KNOW the messed up
But nooo this bunch wants to stay prideful ....MDA has done NOTHING since Phoenix
And everyone knows that's all because Nash

D12 blaming fans now :lol: this is ridiculous. He should really go to the Bobcats and he'll see the appreciation

Is he really? :lol:

Dwight is an incredibly gifted basketball player, but he simply doesn't have the mental strength to play for this franchise. He's a great player but just not cut out to be a Laker. He needs (and I'm sure wants) to go somewhere where not winning a championship is understandable nor expected.

If he re-signs with us dont get me wrong I'll be happy because he does make us a better team (especially for Kobe's final years), but if the sensitivity and lack of mental toughness is going to continue then I think we'd be a lot better off in the long run without him.

Dwight apparently called Laker fans "ungrateful". Kiss of death right there. Once you start blaming the fans, its a wrap.

Yes, we are unappreciative and ungrateful, according to sources who spoke to d12.

Lemme tell u something. I dont appreciate getting stripped constantly by 6 footers. 49% FT shooting. Having a worse post game than rob sacre. Looking even more disengaged and disinterested than elden Campbell and bynum. And then commanding a max contract. Thats what i dont appreciate.

Dwight apparently called Laker fans "ungrateful". Kiss of death right there. Once you start blaming the fans, its a wrap.

According to my source he didnt say that.

and also my source's best friend's brother's cousin-- who's also my source says Dwight will talk to teams but will stay with LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom