[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Madsen to caoch the big men? really? Sacre will develop negative basketball skills.
burt develop dancing skills apparently 
laugh.gif
Footwork :smokin

:lol: at a Clipper fan bragging about off-season victories because the only accomplishment they have in-season is a division banner.

I'm actually a lakers fan. And it doesn't take a clippers fan to realize that the clippers are making moves the lakers should have made years ago. Clippers signed doc freaking rivers, 1 out of the 4 current coaches in the NBA with a title to his name. lakers are stuck with dantoni, while they're paying mike brown, and have one of the highest payrolls in the NBA. We just got swept out of the first round.

oh and mark madsen. -__-

What part of this situation is lol funny too you? the clippers division banner is a slap in the lakers face.. we didn't even win our DIVISION... I don't care how meaningless that title is. we should be winning that every year without trying.

Last edited:
Lakers aren't paying mike brown.
Cavs are. Double dip clause doesn't allow for coaches to be paid by two teams.

:lol: at a Clipper fan bragging about off-season victories because the only accomplishment they have in-season is a division banner.

I'm actually a lakers fan. And it doesn't take a clippers fan to realize that the clippers are making moves the lakers should have made years ago. Clippers signed doc freaking rivers, 1 out of the 4 current coaches in the NBA with a title to his name. lakers are stuck with dantoni, while they're paying mike brown, and have one of the highest payrolls in the NBA. We just got swept out of the first round.

oh and mark madsen. -__-

What part of this situation is lol funny too you? the clippers division banner is a slap in the lakers face.. we didn't even win our DIVISION... I don't care how meaningless that title is. we should be winning that every year without trying.

Bro...relax.
We're all in the same boat here.
Just because we're laughing and having a little fun doesn't mean we ENJOY out situation. You really think we're happy that Kobe has an Achilles injury, MDA is our coach, our most valuable asset is about to walk away and we have no salary cap or picks to fix it?

But what do you want us to do? Cry about it all day everyday? We've pretty much cried about it for months. Can't make a few jokes while we wait for free agency? Sheesh.

oh and mark madsen. -__-

Bro...relax.
We're all in the same boat here.
Just because we're laughing and having a little fun doesn't mean we ENJOY out situation. You really think we're happy that Kobe has an Achilles injury, MDA is our coach, our most valuable asset is about to walk away and we have no salary cap or picks to fix it?

But what do you want us to do? Cry about it all day everyday? We've pretty much cried about it for months. Can't make a few jokes while we wait for free agency? Sheesh.

Do you know why I'm truly worried this time around? Jerry Buss is no longer with us and I think the creative spark and drive to win may be gone with him. I strongly believe that we're in this hole because jim buss doesn't know how to run a team... at the VERY least doesn't know how to hire a competent coach.

Apple lose its visionary leader as well and they haven't been the same since. They're scrutinized now more than ever and many have argued that they've lost their sex appeal in their respective industry. ehh idk.

I feel worse now than I did in 2005-2008. At least then we had a superstar in his prime to bank on. We have nothing now, and our ace tore his achillies last season playing 47 minutes a game so we can make the 8th/7th seed in the playoffs... just to get swept.

Sad days indeed.

Mad Dog must have some type of decent coaching skills to get these gigs. Just cause he was a bench warmer doesn't mean he can't teach and inspire. Just saying... :\

LOLOOLL Clippers are OWNING the lakers this offseason. it hurts !! UGHHH
A coaching change won't change their fate. They still only have CP, Blake Griffin will remain the same ole Blake Griffin. People are just finally understanding that.

We're still 55+ win bound even with the same 'ole group plus a legit coach. Not bragging (just saying).

:lol: that dude is not even part of my NATION. :smokin

Last edited:
ESPN reporting Dwight won't re-sign. I just want Kobe to get AT LEAST 1 more championship is that too much to ask??

that site is trash honestly

don't get me started on their facebook posts

Their Facebook page blocked me. That "Miami Heat fake 2013 champs" post from the other day was the most pathetic thing I seen and what made it worse was that a bunch of casual basketball observers and est 2000 laker fans were cosigning that nonsense.

The reason he's considering the Mavs is because he can be the franchise player, and 2014 cap space... That sounds extremely familiar Broussard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom