[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason he's considering the Mavs is because he can be the franchise player, and 2014 cap space... That sounds extremely familiar Broussard

Fwiw, mclemore to sac pretty much spells the end for reke or Thornton. .both rfas, correct? ? For the mmle, thornton would be sweet.

If Mitch says Dwight is the future of this franchise, and you want to resign him, you would try to do as much as possible to try to keep him here right? If you know Dwight doesn't like the system that MDA runs because it doesn't favor a back to the basket player like Dwight, why would you want to jeopardize retaining your "future?" If Dwight was really the future, MDA would be gone, correct? Lets say we do retain Dwight, would MDA still be coach? I don't see Dwight coming back here as long as MDA is still the coach.

MDA should be fired if that's what Dwight says needs to happen for him to stay.
That's what I'm saying. If Mitch really says that Dwight is the future of the Lakers, why is MDA still here?? Dave McMenamin said early on 710 that Dwight snuck in that he and Phil have been talking throughout the season, this was back in a pre-game interview against the Bobcats I believe. So right there, Dwight snuck in a little hint.

If the Lakers don't throw the whole goddamn franchise at Phil,for Dwight to stay, Lakers will turn into the new Knicks and cowboys.

Knicks haven't won in 40 years. Long way to go to be the Knicks.

All I'm saying is that if they choose a really bad coach over Dwight, it's a terrible decision.
Dwight may not have post moves but he's effective enough to draw a double team. And he's a game changer on defense.

If he's leaves, I'm my opinion, other free agents will think twice before choosing the Lakers. Because they'll ask themselves why the hell did Dwight leave.

Plus d Antoni marginalized Dwight by all reports. If he's supposed to be the "future" of the franchise. Then give him the red carpet treatment. Even though that's not the Laker way, I think you gotta keep Dwight to attract anybody in 2014.

LakersReppa & Kal-El It's the first day of the story.. Any D'Antoni move wouldn't happen on day 1 of the story. Today was probably Mitch & Jimmy talking back and forth and seeing what was going on, and assessing the situation, calling a few people to confirm.

I'm sure the next couple days they will place a call to Dwight... And from there see what they need to do.

Lakers have no issue cutting coaches no slack. If they feel D'Antoni needs to be gone to keep Dwight, D'Antoni will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom