[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers aren't bringing back Duhon, and Ariza 2.0 (Devin Ebanks)
laugh.gif
not sure if serious
Guess you weren't hip to all the comparisons people were giving to Ebanks when we first drafted him.
lulz i missed the sarcasm. my mistake.

BREAKING NEWS: CHRIS BROUSSARD REPORTS "DWIGHT HOWARD WANTS TO LEAVE LOS ANGELES, BUT DOESN'T LIKE ANY OTHER CITIES, SO HE'S STILL DECIDING ON WHETHER HE WILL STAY, IT DEPENDS ON WHAT HE DECIDES. MY SOURCES SAY DWIGHT WILL DO WHAT DWIGHT WANTS TO DO. MY SOURCES ALSO SAY WE MIGHT FIND OUT SOME TIME AFTER JULY 1, 2013. STAY TUNED."

Last edited:
Regardless of Dwight staying or going... MDA's days are numbered..

He won't finish the season if Dwight goes.

To keep Dwight, it looks like he'd have to go..

looks like dwight is not about the money. the only way i see him staying is if the lakers fire dantoni and hire phil. whats plan b guys? it cant be to be gasol back at the 5.

looks like dwight is not about the money. the only way i see him staying is if the lakers fire dantoni and hire phil. whats plan b guys? it cant be to be gasol back at the 5.

its either that or he gets traded someway, somehow in tonight's draft.

Broussard: My sources tell me i'm an idiot.

:lol:

Okay D12 should just come out and just say he wants Phill Jackson as his coach. It's a win win situation for Howard. If Lakers keep MDA Howard will leave and wont get blamed as much as the Lakers front office will. I think even majority of the Laker fans will blame the front office.

Funny, im reading LMA wants out of port....got a buddy that lives in irvine, LMA is staying at his complex as of last week. He says hes ran into him in the lobby a few times and LMA says he likes it down here. (Prolly the white/latina yambs).Gasol and his expiring deal for LMA straight up..then....ask D12 straight up....where do u want to go.....and execute s&t.....fire pringles...

Funny, im reading LMA wants out of port....got a buddy that lives in irvine, LMA is staying at his complex as of last week. He says hes ran into him in the lobby a few times and LMA says he likes it down here. (Prolly the white/latina yambs).Gasol and his expiring deal for LMA straight up..then....ask D12 straight up....where do u want to go.....and execute s&t.....fire pringles...

I take Gasol over LMA

I don't know why i am so loyal to Gasol
(game 7 vs celtics)

dont see dwight coming back if MDA stays, I think its going to come down to that. Plain & Simple.

Sure dwight can retain more money in HOU as far as taxes, but Im sure he can more than offset that with endorsements, appearances etc. in tinsel town.

im pretty sure he was vocal about MDA during the exit interviews....

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ght-howard-voiced-displeasure-mike-dantoni-gm
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...ased-coach-lakers-coach-mike-d-142519582.html

Again.....its going to come down to the decision of Jim.

and

Current LA > Current Pau

Last edited:
I feel u..I have a soft spot for gasol as well..but hes 33..tendinitis...has lead blocks on. His expiring contract is expiring. You'd have to consider deals but jim buss will reject most offers cuz of the 2014 cap space obsession.

Ive grown indifferent to whether Dwight stays or not. but if him staying means MDA exiting, GIVE THAT ***** WHAT HE WANTS

I hope he leaves. I want them to tank for next years draft. Good draft pick + cap space :wow:

Last edited:
I hope he leaves. I want them to tank for next years draft. Good draft pick + cap space :wow:

You know there's a draft lottery and we are not likely to get a #1 pick, we will be bad, but not close to that bad.

And no guarantee that a player drafted after 10 even becomes an All-Star.

Last edited:
LMA even softer than Pau, however, LMA at 4 is a great great fit next to Dwight. Dwight can do the heavy lifting, LMA the midrange work.

Odds of Portland helping us out = negative 50 billion percent squared.

Last edited:
I feel like next season may have us seeing the Lakers being lottery bound :\

You know there's a draft lottery and we are not likely to get a #1 pick, we will be bad, but not close to that bad.

And no guarantee that a player drafted after 10 even becomes an All-Star.

I said good pick not #1 pick.

It is not guaranteed that Kobe will be back at the start of the season. It is not guaranteed that he will be 100% or close to it once he is back.

Even if Howard signs the team will most likely be the same as this year's but with a weaker Kobe and who knows if Nash will be able to go the whole season.

I don't want Kobe to be rushed either. He needs to take his time and once he comes back he will need that minutes cap but we all know how the Lakers played without Kobe :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom