[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving to Virginia tomorrow night after spending my entire life in California.
frown.gif
job related? best of luck to ya

i have always wondered, whats good with jollybees? 
The fried chicken is ok... Like KFC quality. Their burgers got a nasty aftertaste and I can taste it when I burp. They just have good marketing with the bee character and the little kids go nuts about it

[quote name="LA KB24"][quote name="DarthSka"]
Lakers fan in southern Illinois here.[/quote]You live in Illinois?
Didn't know lol
I thought I was the only lakers fan here that live in IL[/quote]Where you at? Northern IL like Menacin?

My sister and my brother in law are selling their condo in Huntington Beach so they can move to Bend, Oregon.... CP what's good over there?

And I'm a Laker fan in the Philippines now to be with my fiancé and I can't wait to get this wedding over with so we can go back to SoCal. The bandwagon Heat fans here are terrible. They're all over Spoelstra's jock because he is half pinoy lol.

Hunington Beach to Bend Oregon.......I'd swallow a shotgun. :lol:

Bend is "pretty" enough. Trees, fishing, hiking, snow in the winter, but there is nothing out there and few few few people. Nice if you come from Kansas or something, but from Huntington Beach? **** that. That's a crazy move.

P, what work you lookin for in VA you can't grab in SoCal? Best of luck tho man, hope you find what you're lookin for.

CP, I'm looking for any job. :lol: I have a degree in elementary education, but I'm weary of the state of public education. Plus I won't have time to get the certs in order to apply for a full time teaching position by the start of the school year.

do you have a job waiting for you in VA? Why all the way across the country... literally?

ska, I have my mom's side of the family. I'll be staying with them for the time being. The area (Northern Virginia) offers a lot of possibilities. But no job lined up quite yet.

Last edited:
man, I'm'a keep it 100 with you guys for a second: don't take for granted the assistance and support you have from family when you're venturing out on your own or falling on hard times.

That's not something everyone has. I know a lot of people like to believe that they are independent and say they've done it all on their own, but for some people who say that... it really is true. there's no family to fall back on or hit up for a little while. Option B is... homeless and hungry. So if Option A doesn't work, reconfigure that ****, because Plan B won't work, either.

#familyofone

#realtalk

Good for you, though, P, if that's what you want to do. Me personally? Elementary Ed under my belt? I'd hit up one of the beach areas, more towards San Diego, or hit up one of the small towns more inland. I'm definitely speaking from the part of me that misses CA dearly, but I would exhaust every attempt in the CA before leaving CA. :lol:

Ska try being a laker fam from Brooklyn New York though, an adventure to say the least :LOL

I go pretty far back enough dudes don't even give me grief anymore , I remember when the kings had us on the ropes...dudes were coming at my neck leaving messages on my answering machine and all. And when Detrot whooped us good , oh man it was open season :smh:

Waiting on some names... Darren Collison may not receive a qualifying offer (as of right now he hasn't at least)..

Not great, but would be the type of backup we need.

Last edited:
I dont know if lal get anyone of impact with MMLE or vets min..:/ unless someone..like twan..wants to chase a chip with LA...:/ dorrell wright, martell webster maybe too expensive...brewer (corey)..too expensive. .maybe ronnie..

I dont know if lal get anyone of impact with MMLE or vets min..:/ unless someone..like twan..wants to chase a chip with LA...:/ dorrell wright, martell webster maybe too expensive...brewer (corey)..too expensive. .maybe ronnie..

I remind you that Darren Collison signed for a million less than the MMLE last year.

True! Bring him in..local boy too reppin etiwanda! Always liked his game since NO days. Perfect compliment to nash

True! Bring him in..local boy too reppin etiwanda! Always liked his game since NO days. Perfect compliment to nash

All depends on if Mavs keep him with qualifying offer (unlikely, they want a run at big names and don't want to waste it on Collison who everyone in the organization hates)...

Thing is...what do u do with blake..hes no combo guard to me. I wouldn't waste amnesty on him..

We only have 1 more year to use the amnesty... Blake, MWP, Kobe & Pau. If we don't use it on one of the 4 by July 16th it is gone forever.

Kobe & Pau definitely won't get amnestied..

You'd have a few days to find a deal for Blake for anything even a future 2nd pick.

If not you amnesty him.

Nash / Kobe / Clark / Pau / Howard
Collison / Meeks / MWP / Hill
Morris / Goudelock / Sacre

We'd still be short a rotation player or two though.. Perimeter Defender & Shooter..But I think if you can get Collison (who would be one of the best backups if he is put there, or accepts the role) for $3.1mil, you have to do it, and try to find a way to get the other two rotation players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom