[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it does seem like Dwight is the type of player that needs that constant reassurance that he is wanted :lol:

All this reminds me of is the Cavs pulling this off with Lebron.

Hopefully this doesn't backfire

Last edited:
This is exactly the kind of **** Dwight does NOT like.
He doesn't like to be counted on by so many people.
He doesn't like this pressure.
He's not staying.

I can't believe Jeanie Buss would approve of this. :lol:

I can't believe you online the day you movin across country. Ain't you packin, or drivin or somethin? :lol:

But yeah, I don't like the banner neither. Makes us look like regular folks. We better than that. :smh:

Nowadays players want to team up with other players to be super teams.

Dwight doesn't have that mindset to start his own legacy and be the focal point of a great organization.

I see the Lakers and Clippers getting the screw job from CP and DH.

PS. Have a safe flight PMatic. Enjoy those Lakers game ending at 1am. :lol:

Last edited:

I can't believe you online the day you movin across country. Ain't you packin, or drivin or somethin? :lol:

But yeah, I don't like the banner neither. Makes us look like regular folks. We better than that. :smh:
I'm leaving tonight via airplane. :lol: I'm pretty much done packing.
What part of VA are you moving to P?

Nowadays players want to team up with other players to be super teams.

Dwight doesn't have that mindset to start his own legacy and be the focal point of a great organization.

I see the Lakers and Clippers getting the screw job from CP and DH.

PS. Have a safe flight PMatic. Enjoy those Lakers game ending at 1am. :lol:
Thank you sir.

1 am games. :smh:

I'm leaving tonight via airplane. :lol: I'm pretty much done packing.
What part of VA are you moving to P?
NoVa, specifically the Leesburg/Sterling area.

Oh nice, I don't live that far away from NoVa, I'm out in MD, pretty close to DC. You came during the wrong time, the weather here is TERRIBLE! The humid heat kills bro!! :x :x :x But hopefully within the next 2-3 years I'm moving back to LA.

Oh nice, I don't live that far away from NoVa, I'm out in MD, pretty close to DC. You came during the wrong time, the weather here is TERRIBLE! The humid heat kills bro!! :x :x :x But hopefully within the next 2-3 years I'm moving back to LA.
I looked up the weather for the next week and immediately went :x.

I'm going to miss the 72 degree summer days. And 72 degree winter days for that matter too. :frown: :lol:

Last edited:

I'm going to miss the 72 degree summer days. And 72 degree winter days for that matter too. :frown: :lol:
Yeah, the weather during the summer time here SUCKS! I'm going back to LA for 2 weeks on July 22nd.

I usually go to the Lakers game when they're in town vs. the Wizards. So if you're ever interested in going you can contact me.

In Lakers news:
-Picking up Jodie Meeks' player option
-Give a qualifying offer to Rob Sacre

Last edited:
I never thought I'd live to see the day the Lakers FO beg a big name player to stay in this manner. :wow:

Last edited:

Yeah, the weather during the summer time here SUCKS! I'm going back to LA for 2 weeks on July 22nd.

I usually go to the Lakers game when they're in town vs. the Wizards. So if you're ever interested in going you can contact me.

In Lakers news:
-Picking up Jodie Meeks' player option
-Give a qualifying offer to Rob Sacre
:pimp:

I've spent summers there before, so it's not something I'm not used to.

Robert Sacre would just be a waste o f a roster spot. Might as well just give another big man stiff a chance after summer league.

I mean, he should be cheap to retain and won't be highly sought after.

What's the big fuss about?

What did Sacre do to not?
I mean he hardly was on the floor.
He's not great but he's not awful either.
Definitely 12th man material. Someone has to be...

EDIT: exactly, P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom