[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why-does-salt-melt-ice1.jpg

I'm saying why the salt. I came in peace from the jump. Nothing disrespectful.

Respect to the civilized Lake Show peeps the others well you know what you can do.

Last edited:
Came in peace? You came in questioning OUR moves with our 12th damn roster spot and we set you straight, three straight posters.

So you went to Jim Buss jokes. Hyping Donald Sterling in the process.

And you got called out for it.

We ain't in your thread holmes, we in our thread.

Clipper fan trash talk was at an all time high mid season.

I wonder how much money it will cost the lakers to put up all these advertisements. How much does a late first round draft pick cost?

dont feed cp

if he doesn't make at least 1 post in S&T a day...legend has it...he will dissolve into dust and float away into the existence of the forgotten.

clips played great ball last year, respect.

dont be so defensive...LA will always be a LAKER town, always....that doesn't mean the clips cant get a lil shine here and there....

the sterling comment was wild...but a obvious zinger...jim ****** up this past season....straight up.....he 0-2 as of right now.

If we have to throw 1 person under the bus (pun intended) for single handily being the biggest contributor to our horrid season....it would be the owner x president, Jim.

From the Mike Brown hiring, Phil Snuff, MDA signing.....dude is not off to a good start.

Last edited:
1. Traded for Chris Paul
2. Traded for Nash
3. Traded for Dwight Howard
4. Shipped Odom out of town and his career collapsed
5. Everyone said he would never trade Bynum, and when the moment to do it happened, he immediately sent him away.

All in less than 12 months...

And sure Brown was a bad hire. But EVERY coach would have been a bad hire after Phil.

And MDA was signed off by Jerry..

D'Antoni is not a bad coach. BUT he has to tinker his system. He did that after a while. Not nearly as much as he needs to, but he knows what he has to do.

Drew Garrison from Silver Screen & Roll said it best.. You can't give Jim all the ****, and Mitch all the praise. Even if you do that then you congratulate Jim for staying out of the way.

Last edited:
Some news:

Morris & Goudelock did not receive qualifying offers, so they are both Unrestricted Free Agents... Not sure they will be back.

Also if a team over bids on Clark (Cavs supposedly have interest), Lakers won't try to match it, and he's gone... Which would mean MWP would be staying

Personally I think we need 2 of the 3 (Morris & Clark). Love Goudelock, but he won't find any playing time. But wouldn't mind if he was brought back as well.

Last edited:
Some news:

Morris & Goudelock did not receive qualifying offers, so they are both Unrestricted Free Agents... Not sure they will be back.
Also if a team over bids on Clark (Cavs supposedly have interest), Lakers won't try to match it, and he's gone... Which would mean MWP would be staying
Personally I think we need 2 of the 3 (Morris & Clark). Love Goudelock, but he won't find any playing time. But wouldn't mind if he was brought back as well.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

I like glocks game...glock and C . Douglas roberts. Shoulda made the tm outta camp last yr. I think they woulda made a diff. Dead serious like das efx.

Chris Copeland is on the Lakers radar according to ESPN..

Would be a decent stretch 4. Defense is meh though...

I have a feeling Lakers need 2-3 MMLE :lol:

ESSENTIAL I'm absolutely fine with D.Morris not coming back. I remember you and I were high on him at one point, hoping he would take that next step.......never did :smh:

I said it earlier and I'll say it again give me a rookie Peyton siva/myke kabongo over a third year Morris at this point :nerd:

Yes.."horns" offensive set with pau and chris copeland. Kobe on the high pick n roll. MWP spotting up. Im in. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom