[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I ask from my wife is to let me watch my Lakers. It's cool cause games usually start at 9:30 here in IL. Kids sleeping by than.

Last edited:
True..I guess someone has to pay the price..blake/mwp...collison+one more wing player on the cheap and call it an off season.

man, I'm'a keep it 100 with you guys for a second: don't take for granted the assistance and support you have from family when you're venturing out on your own or falling on hard times.

That's not something everyone has. I know a lot of people like to believe that they are independent and say they've done it all on their own, but for some people who say that... it really is true. there's no family to fall back on or hit up for a little while. Option B is... homeless and hungry. So if Option A doesn't work, reconfigure that ****, because Plan B won't work, either.

#familyofone

#realtalk

Good for you, though, P, if that's what you want to do. Me personally? Elementary Ed under my belt? I'd hit up one of the beach areas, more towards San Diego, or hit up one of the small towns more inland. I'm definitely speaking from the part of me that misses CA dearly, but I would exhaust every attempt in the CA before leaving CA. :lol:

Real talk on this. I've travelled (and lived) in different countries and states and the best feeling is still landing in LAX. Like ice cube's song "ain't nothin like LA" .. Even though I'm from the inland empire :lol:

man, I'm'a keep it 100 with you guys for a second: don't take for granted the assistance and support you have from family when you're venturing out on your own or falling on hard times.

That's not something everyone has. I know a lot of people like to believe that they are independent and say they've done it all on their own, but for some people who say that... it really is true. there's no family to fall back on or hit up for a little while. Option B is... homeless and hungry. So if Option A doesn't work, reconfigure that ****, because Plan B won't work, either.

#familyofone

#realtalk

Good for you, though, P, if that's what you want to do. Me personally? Elementary Ed under my belt? I'd hit up one of the beach areas, more towards San Diego, or hit up one of the small towns more inland. I'm definitely speaking from the part of me that misses CA dearly, but I would exhaust every attempt in the CA before leaving CA. :lol:

Truth right here. Repped.

Andrew Bynum has resumed working out. Anyone here interested bringing him back if Dwight leaves?

Nope

Also even if we were interested. We couldn't. Bynum knows the deal he signs may be his last, he will take the most money he can get.

Last edited:

#familyofone

#realtalk

a lot of people take family for granted in the U.S.
the whole "I can't wait to get out of the house as soon as I turn 18" culture and all
then only visit their parents during holidays, when they need them to babysit their kids, or when they fall into financial problems :smh:

not sure whats going on with kobe and his parents but they are auctioning off exact replicas of his 2000 championship ring

http://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=5156&searchby=0&searchvalue=None&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=25&category=9&seo=Kobe-Bryant-2000-Los-Angeles-Lakers-NBA-Championship-Ring-14K-28-Diamonds-(Laker-Issued-Player-Ring-

http://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail...ng-14K-24-Diamonds-(Laker-Issued-Player-Ring-

http://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail...Bryant's--2000-NBA-All-Star-Ring-(Bryant-LOA)

mean.gif

At some point this franchise has to not only sell it's name.. But really push their interest at the same time.

I'd welcome an Austin Daye signing, he's about 7'0, incredibly long, got a great shot for a big (tall, at least) man especially when his feet are set. I've seen him handle the ball pretty well for his size as well, not to mention wouldnt cost much of anything to get him. I think it would be a nice little pick up, low risk/high reward.

I'd welcome an Austin Daye signing, he's about 7'0, incredibly long, got a great shot for a big (tall, at least) man especially when his feet are set. I've seen him handle the ball pretty well for his size as well, not to mention wouldnt cost much of anything to get him. I think it would be a nice little pick up, low risk/high reward.

My thoughts EXACTLY. We're essentially just looking for bench pieces this FA class, and his price tag would be ideal.

Throw him one of those 2yr deal with the 2nd being a team option just incase he doesn't pan out

My thoughts EXACTLY. We're essentially just looking for bench pieces this FA class, and his price tag would be ideal.

Throw him one of those 2yr deal with the 2nd being a team option just incase he doesn't pan out

With how often D12, Kobe and even Pau get doubled I think Daye could flourish getting all those open jumpers. Only downside is his height/weight make for awkward defensive matchups for him, but like you said it's not like he's going to be a starter or anything. Could be a low key great pick up for our bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom