[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a player that can replace Pau, that Kobe will be happy about, it's Deng.

Kobe didn't want to get traded to Chicago because Deng wasn't going to be there.

[quote name="Menacin Methods"]I'm a Laker fan living in Chicago[/quote]Lakers fan in southern Illinois here.

Nah I used to live in Indian. The Midwest ain't bad but I love Sac.

Idk why it gets so much hate to be honest. It's in a great location right in between SF and Tahoe, and it's not the exact cow town it's made out to be with lots of nice suburban are just outside of the city limits

Especially now that I'm in Europe, it makes me appreciate Sac and Cali in general a whole lot more than when I used to take it all for granted

:lol: well I grew up in the Midwest of Canada and America till I was like 8-9. All I remember was loving Cracker Barrel and Fazoli's :lol: :lol:

Cracker Barrel :lol:

Fazoli's :lol: :rofl:

The food in the midwest is the MAIN reason I stepped my cooking game up, for real. I grew up knowing my way around a kitchen, but once I moved out of CA, I saw that people out here don't... 'cook'. They just throw **** in a pound of oil, or throw it over an open flame.

Baked salmon? Foreign.

Slow roasted chicken? "What's that? All you're supposed to do w/ chicken is throw it in flour then oil." :stoneface:

Homemade sweet potato fries? Chowder? Spaghetti sauce? "You silly Californian. How do you fry spaghetti sauce?"

*facepalm*

Fazoli's :lol: :smh: "Lord, forgive him. He knows not what he does."

Ain't nothing wrong with anything you just posted.

Fazoli's and their breadstick :smokin

Fazoli's breadsticks are the truth! They closed all the ones here in Charleston about a year or two ago though... >:

I live in Oregon.....Oregon, dawg. All of you dudes keep quiet.

You could live in Beirut and have it better than I.

Doubt me? Come visit, come out a weekend, I'll show you. Take me a half hour to show you all the state has to offer. Rest of the weekend we sit on NT hoping a tree falls on our head. :lol:

I live in Oregon.....Oregon, dawg. All of you dudes keep quiet.

You could live in Beirut and have it better than I.

Doubt me? Come visit, come out a weekend, I'll show you. Take me a half hour to show you all the state has to offer. Rest of the weekend we sit on NT hoping a tree falls on our head. :lol:
:lol:

My sister and my brother in law are selling their condo in Huntington Beach so they can move to Bend, Oregon.... CP what's good over there?

And I'm a Laker fan in the Philippines now to be with my fiancé and I can't wait to get this wedding over with so we can go back to SoCal. The bandwagon Heat fans here are terrible. They're all over Spoelstra's jock because he is half pinoy lol.

My sister and my brother in law are selling their condo in Huntington Beach so they can move to Bend, Oregon.... CP what's good over there?

And I'm a Laker fan in the Philippines now to be with my fiancé and I can't wait to get this wedding over with so we can go back to SoCal. The bandwagon Heat fans here are terrible. They're all over Spoelstra's jock because he is half pinoy lol.
i have always wondered, whats good with jollybees? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom