[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope whever gets kobe's playing time until he gets back puts up
those shannon brown type 20 point games when he filled in for kobe
that way we ol twinkle toes mitch can flip him in what would be a 
classic mitch move

I really want Shannon back as well as Ramon.

Shannon and Meeks can capably fill in for Kobe. And also put Kobe at the 3 as much as he's at the 2

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm afraid to see Kobe play and not be able to dominate anymore :smh:
I might seriously shed a tear. The uprising of Lebron and the passing of Bean :x

Oh well things cant stay the same.....German Achilles surgery???!!! :tongue: :lol:

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm afraid to see Kobe play and not be able to dominate anymore :smh:
I might seriously shed a tear. The uprising of Lebron and the passing of Bean :x

Oh well things cant stay the same.....German Achilles surgery???!!! :tongue: :lol:

He'll be extremely close. But we'll probably see more "Magic Kobe"

He'll be extremely close. But we'll probably see more "Magic Kobe"

Deng is on the trading block..

If Dwight stays, may need to entertain it for Pau.

Although I really don't want to move Pau

Sorry.

I misread.
I thought he wanted to sign and trade Dwight for Deng.

I would not have a problem with Pau for Deng.

I apologize.
learned a valuable lesson on learning how to stay away during a 'break.'

Oh and I like Almond Joy's, not Snickers.

Bye.

Last edited:
I don't know about him having strong arguments because he was talking about Lebron being better then MJ during the Cavalier days :smh:

He only appears when the Lakers lose or when Lebron wins so he was ghost from 2009 until last year.

Does anyone know what team he reps? He seems like he could fit right in as a Kings fan from back in the day.

Rofl he got the axe? I stopped taking that dude serious a long time ago when he came out with that buffoonery claim about Lebron 5 or 6 imaginary rings.

That dude and the nat turner dude or whatever never admit what team they are fan of

Last edited:
@MettaWorldPeace I had a great time here in LA!! Love you guys.. You are truly amazing. I have some news!!!
This could be about opting in and subsequently being amnestied.

Or it could be about something not related to basketball because this is MWP we're talking about after all. :lol: :frown:

Just guessing. He sounds a little too happy for someone that's about to get amnestied, and I don't think he'd break the news of opting out like that to his followers on Twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom