[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who do you guys like in the draft? We shouldn't expect much at #48, but every asset counts. I think I like Solomon Hill from Arizona the most. A versatile swingman that can shoot the ball and defend some, but only an average athlete. But he profiles as possibly a "three and d" type player that the team desperately needs.

I don't care honestly :lol:

I would rather them try to use the non guarantee of Duhon and the pick and deal it to a team behind us in the second to acquire a current role player.

Exactly: role players.

Specifically, those specializing in rebounding and hustling.

Exactly: role players.

Specifically, those specializing in rebounding and hustling.

I really think we should go after another SG. Because we need someone for the first 20 games to fill in with Meeks.. And I kind of like the prospect of having Kobe playing the 3 as much as he plays the 2 (with the exception of when we play the Heat & Thunder).

Waits for someone to say we have Goudelock, and have a Yes & No response back.

1. Shooting / Defending SF 2. Starter Capable Backup PG 3. A 2nd Backup SG (Everything else remains the same)

But again if Dwight leaves, we might as well not make any changes.. At this point, that's more likely each day.

Last edited:
SG does sound like a great way to go. PG would be nice too, but there's no one we're going to find at 48 who will give us what we need.

SG does sound like a great way to go. PG would be nice too, but there's no one we're going to find at 48 who will give us what we need.

That's why you look at teams 49-60.

Find 1 who may need a small amount of extra cap space.

Use Duhon and swap the picks to try and bring back the role player.

I have a few guys in mind around the #48 pick who I think we can pick up and have them contribute a little early on, but that all depends on whether or not D12 is back

Last edited:
Silverscreenandroll covered andre roberson yesturday...seems intriguing in the second..6'7 210 3 and suspect D

Hai Guyz.
I'm back from Vegas.
Life changing experience.
I learned I've been living under a rock, spending too much time on the Internet and not enough time living life.
I'm glad the finals are over and I can give myself a little bit of a break from basketball talk.

I need to get my life together.
I'll be lurking here and there, checking on the music forum for music updates, changing our thread title when needed, and chime in once free agency starts and real news is happening. But it's time to go LeBron mode and focus on getting **** done.

I'll be watching, but I need a small break from everything I was Doing before this last weekend.

Dwight's going to Houston.
CP needs a Twix.
Essential is that dude.
Ska I feel you on respecting greatness now more than ever.

For some reason after my Vegas trip I went from being upset the Heat won to being really happy for LeBron. I can't explain why, but I'm not lying why I say my weekend changed my perspective on life. There's no reason to hate so much. LeBron is the man. He carried that team in game 7. He earned that chip. Respect. I'm happy for him, and I'm excited to see if our team can get back to the promise land.

Much love to all my Laker homies, I'll be back. Not going anywhere. But I definitely need to cut down temporarily on posting about sports since there's nothing important going on.

That is all.
I'll see you guys soon.
Keep it real.
I'll be watching.

Last edited:
Hey. :smokin

Now update the cotdamn Finals thread title. :lol:

And go wish AG a HBD in the Bday thread. :lol:

vegas will do that to you :smokin how was edc?

im actually the opposite. i think i lived my life way too much before and now its time to tone down. but glad you had fun

I dunno, he has a lot of hate, but he actually does bring solid facts, points, arguments to the table. I've battled him for a long time, but he honestly does back up his points quite well. Over the years I learned to "respect" what he was sayin, even if I didn't agree with it.

Lot of folks probably feel like I'm a troll just the same as he, but I try to at least back my views up with info and not flip flop. Xtap was similar to that. He wasn't like Zo just usin stupid names and issuing death threats, he had knowledge. (for some reason people around here thought Zo actually knew things, even tho all he did was repeat the same hate filled crap all the time)

It doesn't surprise me he got clipped tho, he went thru a lot of crap from 2008 thru 2011 with Kobe making 3 Finals, and Bron then getting beat in 2011. So for him to get his second of a back to back, you knew Xtap would want to be out here remindin folks, I can't blame him for that. I don't know what he said or did, but I assume he'll be back at some point.

vegas will do that to you :smokin how was edc?

im actually the opposite. i think i lived my life way too much before and now its time to tone down. but glad you had fun

Wasn't even there for edc bro.
Coincidence of timing.
Bachelor party for my best friend.
Really fun and we didn't even do anything as wild as most people probably do there. Just good times.

When I meant I need to start focusing and living life I didn't necessarily just mean go wild and party more. I meant work on becoming a more successful person, accomplishing some goals that aren't Internet related, and have more good times. I've really let myself go in the ambition department. Allowed myself to let Internet and sports detract me from focusing on bettering myself. Vegas opens your eyes and shows you how good life can be if you work harder and stack some real paper. Sounds cheesy but I just gotta put ambition before sports for now until at least football season starts again.

/endrandompostnotrelevanttolakers

Just feels good to let some thoughts out. I'm not in the mood to do it and get trolled in general.

Last edited:
X would have been fine if he wasn't (pardon the pun) trolling through threads looking for messages to attack, calling out people and using those stupid nicknames he had for Kobe or Laker fans (who he considered all to be Kobe stans; I took personal offense to that). That kind of aggressive posting doesn't lend itself to sympathy when he gets booted, let alone empathy.

I mean, I ain't say I'ma miss him or anything, I mean..... :lol:

Like I first said, he got clipped and I ain't have nothin to do with it? I haz the sads. :lol:

Xtap got clipped?

And I had nothing to do with it? :frown:

I don't know about him having strong arguments because he was talking about Lebron being better then MJ during the Cavalier days :smh:

He only appears when the Lakers lose or when Lebron wins so he was ghost from 2009 until last year.

Does anyone know what team he reps? He seems like he could fit right in as a Kings fan from back in the day.

i hope whever gets kobe's playing time until he gets back puts up

those shannon brown type 20 point games when he filled in for kobe

that way we ol twinkle toes mitch can flip him in what would be a 

classic mitch move

What's this about Kobe saying he possibly can play 3 or 4 more years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom