[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't admit it but they can't get enough of Laker news. They're constantly lurking our thread getting their purple and gold fix.

How else do they know that we're "on suicide watch" when we lose games, its because they're watching :lol:

LOL @ a Clean Cap being worth a lottery season in Kobe's last possible year.

Look what a clean cap did for New York a few years ago.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade

Amare Stoudemire.

Wow that 100 million dollars of clear cap space really got them a great piece.
Strike when the iron is hot, dont put your hopes into a free agency period when nothing is guaranteed.

Im a believer in creating your own fate.
Thats why San Antonio is so successful. They constantly rebuild their squad without worrying about big name free agents and "Clean Cap Space."

Worry about today instead of tomorrow.

**** Kobe. I don't give a **** about his legacy. He can go somewhere else.

LBJ.jpg

Thanks homies...

Watching this yrs playoffs and really being able to pick at lebron's game, he desperately needs 4 or 5 moves to create space to help make the shots he take on the attack easier.

He's a great north and south player moving with a full head of steam but his sideline to sideline game is terrible b/c he can't create space.

He's also too strong and been in the league too long to not have the footwork to get 5 looks at night on the block w/ his back to the basket

Let's not talk about that....one rebound away....as well.

Series reminds me of game 6 and 7 from 2010. Outcomes of course obviously different, but I remember how frantic and nervous I was getting ready to watch game 6. Thank Goodness that game was a blowout.

Game 7 though......:x :smh:

Thank you, Artest. :smokin

View media item 459859

People don't admit it but they can't get enough of Laker news. They're constantly lurking our thread getting their purple and gold fix.

How else do they know that we're "on suicide watch" when we lose games, its because they're watching :lol:

The haters love the Lakers just as much as the fans do. :pimp: :lol:

the shot by ray allen reminded me too much of tim thomas's shot against us in 06

Dead on.

That series was just BRUTAL.

The low of game 1, a game we had in our reach.
The high of game 2 with Kobe putting his nutsack on Nash's neck.
The high of getting game 3 at home.
The EPICNESS of game 4.
The clothesline in 5.
The suspension, at home, having it IN OUR HANDS, and then Tim.
And the letdown of game 7.

So high, so low, so fast. :smh:

Spurs may just feel that same feel real soon.

[quote name="CP"]One other name I wish we could get involved with someday, Rondo. But that might be a while. Might have to crash and burn for a decade to get him........[/quote] did we just become best friends?

I don't like board shorts tho remember? You were so disapointed when I told you that a long time ago when i found out you was a Star Wars fan. :lol:

I don't even know what board shorts are. Shorts, I guess.

jesus H Christ, that is some kind of memory you got there, pal.

CotDAMN.

and board shorts are swim trunks without the netting inside. Yes, I freaking LOVE them.

Last night's game was crazy, still can't believe what happened. Thanks goodness it wasn't the Lakers choking to the heat or I'd go crazy :lol:

Man, dude said crash and burn for 5 years on something that has been talked about in here for the past 18 months.

This "2014 plan" has been in place since the day we seen Kobe, Pau, and Ron's contracts.

This has been clear for YEARS what we are up to. And I have to see people talk about "we'll never get LeBron, we're gonna suck forever, crash and burn, tank, tank"

Yes, defensive. This has been discussed 50 times, and STILL people don't get it. :smh:

The second, I mean SECOND Bron signed in Miami, we all knew Dwight was gonna be the next mega guy dealt. And we all claimed him. We knew he would be a "Laker Center"

Little did we know Mitch knew that, and that Chris Paul would be joining him. :lol: But Stern bent us over, and that dream was stolen. So be it, a new plan was hatched.

Now I see "crash and burn for five years" in my thread. :smh:

Analyze landscapes, please let's have some more of that amongst us Laker fans.

By the way, Pau, James Harden, Melo, deals happen. They come out of "nowhere" (maybe the Melo deal is a poor example) but they happen. For all the years we went heavy for the crown, once those vets have gotten old, we have to now dip back under that cap, and get flexible again, so we can get in the mix for those deals.

One other name I wish we could get involved with someday, Rondo. But that might be a while. Might have to crash and burn for a decade to get him........

What the hell is wrong with your comprehension skills?

Im all for adding players through free agency i don't believe that you let go of ******g dwight Howard for free when your being offered a 24 yr old star and a PG with so much potential. You rather have Cap space than already have an All -Star in place along with a Very solid starter and still have cap?

If you don't get Lebron in 2014 and you don't make the trade for Blake Griffin Who do you get with all that luxurious Cap?

If You don't Get Love or Kyrie in 2015 what do you do with all that Luxurious Cap?

Oh i know spend it all on class B role players instead of having Blake Griffin & Eric Bledsoe....

hard to see kobe playing after next season if dudes dont start stepping up to the plate or if we let D12 walk. physically he cant carry a team anymore. which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom