[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil is I guess an official/unofficial consultant for the Lakers.

@ArashMarkazi
Jackson said he has "no intention of coaching" but smiled when told intentions change. "I know. Don’t they?"

Damnit Zen

Last edited:
Don't worry guys I'm doing work in the NT Mock draft.. I have reacquired Shannon Brown

Let me know when you get the Machine back.

:pimp:

I don't want the Spurs to win, but I enjoy watching the Heat lose.

this. its not like im rooting for them. i also have this mindset where i've seen them win before, so i don't mind seeing them win again. there's something respectable about pop, TP, duncan, manu (to an extent) and how good they've been consistently.

and what's with this spurs/lakers rivalry? last i checked the lakers have completely owned them this last decade whenever they matched up (minus this last year and the year after our 3peat), so miss me with that "i wouldnt eem root for them over boston" :lol:

Last edited:
Phil is I guess an official/unofficial consultant for the Lakers.

@ArashMarkazi
Jackson said he has "no intention of coaching" but smiled when told intentions change. "I know. Don’t they?"

Damnit Zen
he's made it no secret he wants to be a front office guy

Man, white shirt, left side, dark shirt right above her....3-4 up the middle, jersey girl right side......LA man. 7's and 8's, but damn. Most cities got 4's in rotating shifts. This small sample size trumps most cities.

Boston has a bunch of Diaw lookin broads in chairs. :smh:

this. its not like im rooting for them. i also have this mindset where i've seen them win before, so i don't mind seeing them win again. there's something respectable about pop, TP, duncan, manu (to an extent) and how good they've been consistently.

and what's with this spurs/lakers rivalry? last i checked the lakers have completely owned them this last decade whenever they matched up (minus this last year and the year after our 3peat), so miss me with that "i wouldnt eem root for them over boston" :lol:

i can see yours and CASH MONEY's points. but the years of being 1-2 in the West and all the playoff matchups (even if the lakers owned them :pimp: ) still puts them in rivalry territory. in this finals, i have no qualms with miami, but i cant roll with the spurs. and i get CMs points, yeah theyre a class org with great players and staff top to bottom...maybe too great :lol: . i was discussing with my boy how the hell the spurs can get 2nd round steals and sign FAs that fit perfectly into Pop's system and just roll on... >:

also, celtics will always be the most hated. west rivals rotate...spurs, clips

the body language of Ron Artest and Paul Pierce in that picture make my heart smile. :lol:

That series meant so much to me. I don't want to know how devastated I would have been if we had lost. Just... no.

Last edited:
That series meant so much to me. I don't want to know how devastated I would have been if we had lost. Just... no.

This.
That pain that I felt from what Boston did to us in 08' was unforgettable. If they had won that game I would of cried, no lie.

One of the best feelings I've ever had in my life when LO threw that ball up into the air.

So gratifying man...such a good feeling.
:pimp:

I wanna get back to the finals again :frown:

man i remember game 7 we watched it at the bar and the hood my homies had beef with showed up at the same spot. but everyone was just into the game pulling for the same ****. it was beautiful

the body language of Ron Artest and Paul Pierce in that picture make my heart smile. :lol:

I have not seen enough of the Celtics' despair... ABC didn't bother showing any of them...

Some other news:
When Kim Kardashian first arrived to Cedars-Sinai to deliver her baby, she didn't get the fancy celebrity suite she had hoped for 'cause they were all in use ... and one of the VIP occupants was Dwight Howard's newest baby mama, TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the births tell us ... before Kim went into labor, she had made arrangements to stay in one of the fancy suites at the L.A. hospital. But the baby came 5 weeks early, and the fancy suites were all booked. So Kim was placed in another unit.

But while Kim was laid out in bed, Kanye roamed the maternity ward ... and bumped into NBA superstar Dwight Howard, whose lady was giving birth to his child.

FYI -- Dwight's a seasoned vet when it comes to the maternity ward ... he's reportedly fathered 3 other kids (with 3 different women).

We're told Kanye and Dwight got along great ... with Yeezy giving Howard a preview of his new album "Yeezus."

As for Kim ... we're told she's finally out of the hospital -- and mother and the baby are shacked up in a private location.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/20/kanye-west-dwight-howard-baby-hospital/#ixzz2WmbmOdKZ

I'm conflicted tonight.

I got no real beef with the Spurs. I just don't want them to get 5

I don't want Miami to win because I enjoy the fact that since Jordan retired from the Bulls, only 1 team has been able to repeat as champs and has done it twice while everyone else has failed. I like that exclusiveness. Aside from that Miamis fanbase is annoying.

The lakers need to be back in the finals already.

0618-ron-artest-tmz-credit.jpg

And for your listening pleasure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom