[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: Lebron ain't coming here if he is riding a 3peat. He must lose on Thursday.

The Heat will win nothing next season. Nothing.

Those that know my work, know my beliefs in that 4th year after 3 straight Finals runs which mean 65ish playoff games. The Heat right now are on fumes. Now add another 6 month regular season, 1 month training camp, and then expect to win for 2.5 months when the playoffs roll back around.

Bron, and the Heat will be dethroned next year. And it won't even really be their fault. Just how the NBA is on 12 human bodies.

The Heat will win nothing next season. Nothing.

Those that know my work, know my beliefs in that 4th year after 3 straight Finals runs which mean 65ish playoff games. The Heat right now are on fumes. Now add another 6 month regular season, 1 month training camp, and then expect to win for 2.5 months when the playoffs roll back around.

Bron, and the Heat will be dethroned next year. And it won't even really be their fault. Just how the NBA is on 12 human bodies.
With this current team I would agree with you. But they will not be the same team next season. They can trade Bosh and perhaps even Wade. They improved their team from last year and Riles is a cut throat boss who will keep things movin. When you're the best team all it takes is a few tweaks. Plus there's always players willing to sign for cheap so they can coat tail their way to a ring. I expect the Heat to find a way to be stronger in 2014. 

Dead on.

That series was just BRUTAL.

The low of game 1, a game we had in our reach.
The high of game 2 with Kobe putting his nutsack on Nash's neck.
The high of getting game 3 at home.
The EPICNESS of game 4.
The clothesline in 5.
The suspension, at home, having it IN OUR HANDS, and then Tim.
And the letdown of game 7.

So high, so low, so fast. :smh:

Spurs may just feel that same feel real soon.

:lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Monta won't flourish in this league until he's giving 6th man duties... Amnesty Ron and let Ellis get his Crawford on :lol:

He'd have to take less cash but he'd get that bread back off the court w/ a couple of reality TV shows and some endorsements. I know Monta wants that Jordan Brand contract :lol:

Last edited:
I miss that version of Pau :frown:

When that guy was talking about how a twist of an ankle could change the game and **** then they showed Perkins :lol: :nerd:

that video :')

lakers better make some big moves to help us out come july, because I sure as hell am tired of another lose season

I'm gonna miss game 7...

I've watched every single playoff game and I'm gonna miss the very last and most important one.

I am so beyond ******g upset :smh:

To piggyback off of one of Noblekanes post in the Finals thread.

It's crazy to me seeing other Laker fans rooting for the Spurs after all the battles we've had with them. **** just don't make sense to me. I know some of ya'll hate Lebron for whatever reason but is it that strong? :lol:

If they was playing the Celtics I couldn't root for the Spurs. :lol:

It's crazy to me seeing other Laker fans rooting for the Spurs after all the battles we've had with them. **** just don't make sense to me. I know some of ya'll hate Lebron for whatever reason but is it that strong? :lol:

I'm sayin.

We still have a grasp on best team of the millenium, and we got Laker fans worried about the Heat getting to "2". :lol:

Man, ****. Don' eem sweat LeBron, he gonna find out next year what real problems are. Rootin for the Spurs, especially when they are "" close to bein dead for good, makes zero sense.

Now, Spurs v Celtics, well then yeah, I probably gotta go Spurs on that one. Cuz I not tryin to fall back behind Boston too many no more. :lol:

Spurs don't concern me. They're still two titles behind us this millennium, don't credit them for the '99 chip.

for real. im thinking ive been going crazy, cause everyone i know is chomping at the bit for lebron to fail and/or rooting extra hard for the spurs...and im like, arent you guys laker fans?! i hate the spurs! not a bron/MIA fan but come on, youre really cheering extra hard for one of our most bitter rivals over the past decade? have all these people (who i know are laker fans) comin out of the woodwork on FB cursing out bron and shouting "LETS GO SPURS" like what?! i thought i was taking crazy pills!

edit: as for your last point...id hope for a zombie invasion :D

Last edited:
I don't want the Spurs to win, but I enjoy watching the Heat lose. If only the Lakers got the money in the bank and cash it in tomorrow after the final buzzer sounds and beat the winner.......

Oh wait this isn't WWE, or is it? :rolleyes

Last edited:

for real. im thinking ive been going crazy, cause everyone i know is chomping at the bit for lebron to fail and/or rooting extra hard for the spurs...and im like, arent you guys laker fans?! i hate the spurs! not a bron/MIA fan but come on, youre really cheering extra hard for one of our most bitter rivals over the past decade? have all these people (who i know are laker fans) comin out of the woodwork on FB cursing out bron and shouting "LETS GO SPURS" like what?! i thought i was taking crazy pills!

edit: as for your last point...id hope for a zombie invasion :D

Lebron loses....Lakers have a better shot at obtaining him in 2014.

That's my case and scenario.

Do I hate the Spurs? Of course. But the reason why I want the Spurs to win is so that the Lakers can win. :tongue:

Lebron loses....Lakers have a better shot at obtaining him in 2014.

That's my case and scenario.

Do I hate the Spurs? Of course. But the reason why I want the Spurs to win is so that the Lakers can win. :tongue:

:lol: touche. looking at the bigger picture...i see you :nerd:

im a lifelong laker fan , dont hate the spurs at all ...class organization...

no over the top back and forth from either side , no sneaky wrong doing's ....

kings i hate

clippers i HATE

rockets i hated for a while

celtics....meh i have to remind myself to hate them

knicks i hate just because of chris childs

miami i live here and have my personal reasons i hate them..mostly the over the

top bandwagoning although prior to the decision i didnt hate/love them...they where

just there

with THAT said ive never felt so confident in a game 7

...i expect it to be ugly and scrappy and when push comes to shove lebron

takes his game to another level and the heat win it

I don't want the Spurs to win, but I enjoy watching the Heat lose. If only the Lakers got the money in the bank and cash it in tomorrow after the final buzzer sounds and beat the winner.......

Oh wait this isn't WWE, or is it? :rolleyes

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom