[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Cleveland.

Mentally I don't see Dwight wanting to deal w/ the pressures of winning right away... Houston/LA

Mentally I don't see Dwight being able to deal with the comparisons of playing for a team w/ a history of great production at the center position... Houston/LA

Mentally I don't see Dwight wanting to play in a city where he is the main piece... Atlanta

He's a big kid, that wants to be happy. He wants that college team experience. He wants to be around a bunch of young guys so he can be goofy and joke around. I picked Cleveland over golden state b/c they have a better team built for Dwight. Coaching may play a part in whether Dwight plays there, but it's a young team in a small market that doesn't have high expectations right now. Perfect for Dwight

[quote name="CP"]
************************************ that fraudulent franchise.[/quote]Man, that's a long cuss word, whatever it was. Or is that just the F bomb really drawn out? :lol:

at any rate, that's how I feel about the Heat, though. Refs gifted them 07, then Bron came a few years later and now its back to back to back finals.

Chris Anderson is legit, tho. And I'm still a Bron fan.

I can't... I mean... the Spurs? My body won't... I've tried to just...

... nah, man.

"So you're pulling for the HEAT, ska?!"

No, man. No, no, nope, and NO.

I like Chris Anderson, so... UUUUGHHHHH... I really don't want Wade to flop to another one!!!

"So you want the SPURS, ska?!"

Flopping ol' MANU?! No WAAAAAYY!!!

No refs. Then I'll watch.

How y'all rationalizing this Finals? Because I'm... 4 8 15 16 23 42
laugh.gif

Maybe its just cus we normally did work against the Spurs in the playoffs (back when we were a good team anyways) but I dont HATE the Spurs. I respect them for their longevity and the way they built the team rather than superteaming up with secret handshakes. Will it still bother me if they win? You bet, but not nearly as much as if the Heat win. Sorry. Would much rather see guys who stayed loyal to their franchise win another one than a bunch of ring chasers.

Really drawn out. :lol:

I didn't want to go 4 letters and possibly offend anyone with a brand new SN or 12.

:lol:

^ His fault.. There's even less to sway Dwight than LA, Houston, ATL and even Cleveland.

When Cuban broke up that championship team he really put a nail in his franchise for a few years

I agree, he did break them up too quickly.

However, to play devils advocate...
Chandler has declined visibly since last year.
Kidd just retired.
And Jet is getting slower and older.

So you could say with his current cap space that he MAY have had the right foresight and done a better job selling high than most people give him credit for...

[quote name="CP"]If Jerry Buss bought the Spurs, hired Jerry West, brought in Phil Jackson, traded for Kobe, signed Dwight Howard, fired Tim Duncan, murdered Manu Ginobili and brought Chick Hearn back from the dead, I still wouldn't root for the Spurs in this series.

************************************ that fraudulent franchise.[/quote]YEAH!! GO HEAT!

I just threw up a little bit. :x [quote name="5am6oody72"]Maybe its just cus we normally did work against the Spurs in the playoffs (back when we were a good team anyways) but I dont HATE the Spurs. I respect them for their longevity and the way they built the team rather than superteaming up with secret handshakes. Will it still bother me if they win? You bet, but not nearly as much as if the Heat win. Sorry. Would much rather see guys who stayed loyal to their franchise win another one than a bunch of ring chasers.[/quote] Cosign! GO SPURS GO!!

:x

Nah, man. Neither one of those felt right. Vomit all over my living room now. I feel queasy. :x :\ I like LeBron and can't stand Manu, so go Heat? but I can respect the loyalty of TP & Duncan, and can't stand Wade. So go Spurs?

Go Lakers. :smokin

I think I'm going to eat what kvsm is serving.

Hey, if somethin bad happened to the arena while both teams were practicing, I wouldn't shed a tear, but in the interest of what I care to see, the Spurs getting exposed is higher on my list than Miami.

Everyone is back on this train of thinking, oh, the Spurs, they are MACHINES, they are so great, so wonderful, so dominant.........I haven't seen them in 6 years guys, what the **** are you talkin about? :lol:

This is the same thing as the 2000 Lakers winning the title, and mentioning how it's the same team from 1988. Pop and Duncan are there, that's it. A coach and one damn player, that does not connect to the * 1999 team, and it damn sure don't make up for all the other years they got tossed around and everyone suddenly forgets that ****.

Oh Duncan, he's so magnificent......he got swept by the SUNS a couple years ago, lost as a 1 seed to an 8 seed, lost as a 2 seed to a 7 seed and he and Pop are1-4 against Kobe/Phil.

But nobody ever speaks on that. And when I point these things out, I am a what? Yep, a hater. Every word in this post is true, yet I'm a hater for pointing them out.

So, yeah, let the Heat destroy the Spurs, **** up that 4-0 thing they hold so dearly to, prove to the world that the Spurs only made it this far because there was no Kobe, no David Lee, no Russ/Durant they had to face, soon as they faced a real squad, they get tossed, just like 2012, just like 2011, just like 2010, 2009, 2008, til they faced a who in 07? A 1 man team they were able to beat, after Stern suspended 2 of the Suns best players, otherwise the Suns beat them that year as well as the Mavs beating them in 06.

But hey, I don't know any sort of facts, I just hate.

For my stalker, kiss my *** you stalking *** *****. #Exposed2013

I'll be rooting for Miami in this series. Screw San Antonio and everyone who loves them.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...g-Charge-Due-To-Letter-Mentioning-Paul-Dwight
The Atlanta Hawks may have committed a violation of the NBA's anti-tampering policy by mentioning Dwight Howard and Chris Paul in a letter sent to prospective ticket buyers.

The letter was sent from the marketing department:

“Hot New Player news: Chris Paul and Dwight Howard.” It began with the statement: “The buzz around our offseason is more than heating up. With massive cap space, 4 draft picks, and free agency rapidly approaching, we sit in the best position in the NBA. Player interest is skyrocketing as the possibilities of landing Chris Paul & Dwight Howard become more and more of a reality.”

The letter also linked to an ESPN story reporting that Paul was unhappy with the Los Angeles Clippers.

“This is your opportunity to get on board before its (sic) too late. Once we solidify our signings there will be no seats left,” the letter added.

The NBA declined to comment on the situation.

lol idiots

Doubt the Hawks even sell out if they got Chris Paul and Dwight Howard :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom