[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not the faces? 0.o 
laugh.gif

Oh wait, I see it now.

I just figure sooner or later they'll break out the pitchforks on me talkin about their team without praise and hyperbole.

I see you're name being mentioned in all kinds of topics by all kinds of people these days

Uh, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :\

It's a good thing if you think like an entrepreneur, word to Mark Cuban and Diddy.
Make a blog or a website. Call it CP's Sports Talk. Take advantage of your NT celebrity status. Get massive views and exposure, which will lead to lots of advertisements and thus lots of $$$$$.

You're first article could be titled "Why I Hate The Spurs...and DBD."

Rake in those millions and buy you're daughter a new car, or if she's too young a new entertainment system for your blu ray collection.

Like Nike says, Just Do It.

Last edited:
I already work on a website, and our numbers are not that great.

Maybe it's cuz I have to be nice and professional on it tho. Hmmmmm. :lol:

I already work on a website, and our numbers are not that great.

Maybe it's cuz I have to be nice and professional on it tho. Hmmmmm. :lol:

No one wants to pay hard earned money for a civil, peaceful, boring, professional CP.

People want the angry, Kanye-Type, passionate, resentful ranting CP.

Give the people what they want CP, and rewards will follow.

Man, hell no I ain't signin that disturbing *** avy. :lol:

Now, my avy.....I'd gladly sign that, wouldn't even need a pen.

I still remember the guys on 710 nutting all over Sessions when the trade went down :lol: :lol:

Yes!! You have no idea how pumped I was when we drafted Jimmer.

Throb too :lol:

Comes with the territory of being a fan, especially a fan of a perennial celler dweller, we are just always looking for hope some where I guess :lol:

I actually remember getting upset at the local media for not being as hyped as me or other fans were about those picks :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to trade Pau for a lottery pick last year but this year I could see it happen.
Draft class is really weak, Pau's a good player on an expiring contract that some lottery team could use to get to the playoffs.
If we could get someone like Olapido, I'd do it. I doubt we could get anything that high but it's worth an offer.

If Pau doesn't get traded now, it's gunna linger til the deadline.
It's all contingent on Dwight tho, if Dwight leaves Pau becomes more valuable to the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom