[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want some lulz in my life.
Times have been tough lately.

I could use 10-15 pages of .gifs, memes, and other Heat jokes if they lose. I definitely need the laughs and smiles, and lets face it if the Pacers lose there will be 0 lulz to be seen.

Um, look who typed that ****.

Wants to be liked?

I, want to be liked, on NT?

:lol:

Have we met bruh? You know how many fanbases I've battled on this site, in multiple sports?

Wants to be liked, you told a funny. :rofl:

You can tell some Niketalkers are the type of dudes who steal someone else's tip off of the bar table and use it to buy themselves a drink, then respond with "What's it to you? I don't care if you don't like me..." when people confront them about it.

Last edited:
^do people actually do that 
laugh.gif

A) yea I honestly did. From October 2010 until April 2011 I was living at the Palms Apartments near the Arden Mall, across the street from the Cal Expo.

If I woulda known you then I would of been whooped you in a game of 1 on 1 then let you buy me patron shots as my prize :pimp:

B) haha I know it wasn't you, but I honestly have seen dudes steal tip money for their own drinks. One of the Lamest, pathetic things I've witnessed :smh:

in 2010-2011 I was still playing basketball sort of regularly, so I probably could have put up a good fight at least! 
laugh.gif

Damn that is crazy, a few of my buddies live in those apartments. 

What bar was this at 
nerd.gif

You can tell some Niketalkers are the type of dudes who steal someone else's tip off of the bar table and use it to buy themselves a drink, then respond with "What's it to you? I don't care if you don't like me..." when people confront them about it.

LOL at this whole thing.

Wait what? Nah B no way, as far as I'm concerned until it gets in the servers hands, it's still my money and that person is technically stealing from me. That won't fly like an ostrich

Found a video of rck attempting to steal a tip jar...

The man in the Captain America shirt who tackled the thief is CP.

Last edited:
That dude is far too young to be CP 
laugh.gif

this is more like it 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather go with a promising assistant coach. Someone in the Thibodeau/Vogel mold. Though I can't say I know who that would be. Malone just got hired away from Golden State by the Kings, so Mark Jackson is about to crash and burn.

I would rather go with a promising assistant coach. Someone in the Thibodeau/Vogel mold. Though I can't say I know who that would be. Malone just got hired away from Golden State by the Kings, so Mark Jackson is about to crash and burn.

Exactly. I don't understand the hiring fired head coaches. There's a reason they were fired. They're not good. There's exceptions but I'd rather give the new guy a chance

:lol: at Crash and Burn. Malone is going to be a good coach but he was not the main reason to why they had a good season. That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom