[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he would be a good coach for pau and dwight and everyone else

kobe is another matter
laugh.gif

AYE, READ THIS RIGHT HERE.

QUOTE IT, PRINT IT, WRITE IT ON YOUR HAND, GET THIS THRU YOUR SKULLS.

Do, NOT, troll the Heat thread tonight. Do, NOT.

Every freaking year there are Laker fans that act a fool and then ***** about it when we get clowned on. IF, the Heat go down tonight, be cool. Tip your cap, wish them well on a great year, better luck next year, etc etc, and dip. That's it. Don't go in there with funny pics, stupid smiley's, I told you so's, pics of Kobe, none of that ****.

You dudes that do that open the door for every other fanbase to come in here and screw this joint up, and it's YOUR damn fault for that. So just stay out of their threads. Don't get banned, don't get people gunnin for you, and don't get this thread targeted over your ********. Cool it.

If you think I'm speaking to you, I am. You're the one(s). You have a good 11 hours to get that thru your thick *** skull, don't be a prick tonight in another teams thread.

AYE, READ THIS RIGHT HERE.

QUOTE IT, PRINT IT, WRITE IT ON YOUR HAND, GET THIS THRU YOUR SKULLS.

Do, NOT, troll the Heat thread tonight. Do, NOT.

Every freaking year there are Laker fans that act a fool and then ***** about it when we get clowned on. IF, the Heat go down tonight, be cool. Tip your cap, wish them well on a great year, better luck next year, etc etc, and dip. That's it. Don't go in there with funny pics, stupid smiley's, I told you so's, pics of Kobe, none of that ****.

You dudes that do that open the door for every other fanbase to come in here and screw this joint up, and it's YOUR damn fault for that. So just stay out of their threads. Don't get banned, don't get people gunnin for you, and don't get this thread targeted over your ********. Cool it.

If you think I'm speaking to you, I am. You're the one(s). You have a good 11 hours to get that thru your thick *** skull, don't be a prick tonight in another teams thread.

No need to troll tonight boys.

View media item 439485

What does it matter if some Lakers fan troll? It's not that big of a deal. Even when other fans troll our thread? What's the matter? ACB and Knight do your things :lol: :pimp:

I don't remember the last time I repped CP but I just did now.

100% agree with you CP.
We know ACB is gonna ACB, but most people don't associate him with us anymore because he's built a reputation of his own.

The rest of us should stay clear and free of any trolling.

I'm not saying don't have fun. I'm gonna certainly enjoy it if the Heat lose :lol:
But keep it clean and keep it in the NBA thread or here, not their team thread.

Looking forward to all the memes and .gifs if they lose tho... :nerd: :pimp:

Blah blah blah LeBron needs more help something something something stacked team in an easy conference.

I gotchu if you're looking for the KOBETWO :nerd:

Are you serious? Which colorway do you have?

Something tells me you bought these since they were an embarassment to Kobe.
Naw man I genuinely liked those ever since the came out. And since most of my favorite shoes are from the early 00s when I was poor, I had ton pick up a few pairs when I saw them in the b/s forum :lol:

I wil not troll if the heat lose, I repeat I will not troll. But u must be out of your damb mind if u think I wont celebrate. I expect them to win but if they lose I will be as part of the epic thread, singing old folk songs in celebration. Knight and acb shall make this entertaining if acb is watching tonight....

Celebrate is one thing, GOING INTO THEIR THREAD TO DO IT, is something else.

Be happy in the Bron hater thread, or Twitter, whatever, but stay out of the Heat thread. Don't be douches. It ruins our thread later when they try to get "payback".

[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]:lol: who gives a **** if they troll, worry about yourselves. There's no reward for trying to be a peace keeper here :lol:[/quote] trying to keep as many people as possible off of the backs of Laker fans is a reward, my dude. :lol:

Last edited:
I gotchu if you're looking for the KOBETWO
nerd.gif
Are you serious? Which colorway do you have?

Something tells me you bought these since they were an embarassment to Kobe.
Naw man I genuinely liked those ever since the came out. And since most of my favorite shoes are from the early 00s when I was poor, I had ton pick up a few pairs when I saw them in the b/s forum
laugh.gif
Those are the best Kobes ever, RCK knows

[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]:lol: who gives a **** if they troll, worry about yourselves. There's no reward for trying to be a peace keeper here :lol:
trying to keep as many people off of the backs of Laker fans is a reward, my dude. :lol:[/quote]

This.

But like Wilt said...proper celebrations will be had if they lose. :pimp:

The only reason I'll have to celebrate the Heat losing will be LeBron moving closer to thinking about joining us after next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom