[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I'm starting Dwight to Minnesota rumors. Filled with tweets, comments from Dwight when he played there in 2009 once, and trade scenarios. Gonna be a blast.

We'll even have T-Wolve fans from this board come in and post while everyone stresses over it.

Gonna be swell.

I just heard whispers of Dwight to Minnesota.
Who could we get back in return?
Maybe Rubio, Love, and a 1st round pick? Sounds good.

Discuss. :nerd:

Tomorrow I'm starting Dwight to Minnesota rumors. 
Send him to the Kings.

DMC+Jimmer+Salmons/Chuck/filler for Dwight.
Dwight for DMC and Tyreke

Pau + DMC up front would be a nightmare for any opposing frontcourt
Both of em for Dwight is too mas.

We need one of them around 
laugh.gif

Personally, can't wait to see it. :smokin If I had the money, I'd look like Birdman or JR Smith. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
So Simmons is practically begging the Lakers to let Dwight go elsewhere, it would be a bad move to re-sign him, etc etc.

Now watch if that happens, he'll turn around and BLAST Jim Buss and the rest of the org. If he does that, blocking me on Twitter won't be enough. I'm partying his wife immediately.

So Simmons is practically begging the Lakers to let Dwight go elsewhere, it would be a bad move to re-sign him, etc etc.

Now watch if that happens, he'll turn around and BLAST Jim Buss and the rest of the org. If he does that, blocking me on Twitter won't be enough. I'm partying his wife immediately.

First and Last time I agree with Simmons.

You shouldn't, because if Dwight signed with the Celtics he would become the biggest Dwight Howard fan on this planet. Don't believe what he was doin in that article. Not for a second. He's hedging his bets. If Dwight signs with LA, he can bash us and say look how stupid we were, and if he leaves, he'll bash us again.

In the end, he bashes us no matter what.

Funny that he mentioned sign and trades for Asik/Parsons and Bogut/Barnes. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom