[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man do I want Mr. Cartoon to do a couple of the jobs I want. First off, I don't have the money, because there are a couple that I want done that would be very expensive.

And second, considering how much they would be and how little I would most likely know the person I would be paying, it would be lovely if I could just toss a few grand his way to knock them both out.

The hours that those two have poured into their craft to be as reputable as they are... :smh: :smokin

#dowork

true, but Jun Cha is waaaay better imo. The stuff he puts together is breathtaking. Consultation is by appt only, no tat costs less than a g and he turns people away if he doesn't like their idea lol. Google him if you haven't heard of him. I'd love for him to ink me up.

i remember back in the day my cousin was telling me got inked up by some young kid 17 or 18 at the time in his loft in LA. he kept telling me he was mr cartoons protege. later i found out dude got inked up by jun cha before he got big :lol:

he got his shoulder and inner bicep done. ran about $2000 total.

ill try to find a picture

this is a random question to my lakers fans,

what year hurt you the most 04 finals vs Pistons or 08 vs Celtics?

to me 04 hurt me a lot, we had the team to win it all and then we just didn't play as a team when I counted, and then that Malone didn't get a ring :smh:

till now I cant stand that song 'lets get it started' by black eyed peas, everytime I hear it, I think of 04

To me 04 because of how they lost. The warning sides were there looking back now but going into that finals everyone was thinking the Lakers would dispose of Detroit in 5 games at most. That was a series the Lakers were expected to win and they got smacked around. With the exception of game 2 and game 4 which was tied going into the 4th quarter, this was as one sided as it could get. I still remember how Niketalk damn near crashed that terrible Tuesday night of game 5 and me thinking that if the Lakers just somehow got this series back to LA they would win in 7. In retrospect I wonder what would've happened had they won. Perhaps Shaq stays an extra year and they get less for him when they do trade him and perhaps they decline slowly and 09 and 2010 never happen.

08 hurt but mainly because of who they lost 2. Going into the 07-08 season if you told any Laker fan that the Lakers would be playing in game 6 of the NBA finals that season not even the most posting Laker fan would believe it. They made it to the finals with no Bynum and Ariza for a good chunk of the playoffs. That said looking back, game 1 was winnable, game 2 the lakers made that late comeback, only shot like 8 free throws compared to 30 something for Boston, and the collapse in game 4. 2 of those 3 games were winnable. 08 sucked because of who they lost to but in reality, ignore who beat them and you realize they overachieved in 2008 and the groundwork was there for a team that would win more titles. Also 2010 kinda helped me get over 2008. It didn't completely erase it for me but that level of payback felt good to me.

I wonder how much cartoon be taxing for tatts seriously, but hey if you want a good one why not get it professionally done with an artist that's great at his/ her craft. So back to D12 idk why most is acting surprised like that's Dwight he ain't gonna change not surprised n I can give rats *** to where he's going if its not LA. He's either going to Houston or GS.

Man, if Kobe got a sleeve... I'll... be... that would be... just a little more closer to me being a fan.
embarassed.gif

LOOOOOVE sleeves.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I wish I could get a sleeve 
embarassed.gif

gotta stay away from the arms tho, can't risk it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom