[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's one of the few writers that goes that in depth on topics. All 3 sports, he at least gives effort, even if he is a huge homer, he knows his stuff better than Buchers or Brousards, etc. Not to mention he covers other topics I get down with, so in the end, as much as I would love to punch him square in the jaw, I read everything he puts out.

He's trash. An obsessive homer with the Celtics (which taints ANYTHING he could write about the NBA for me if he's not speaking on a specific team or subject), he never writes about the NL, he doesn't cover college sports, he bandwagoned back onto the Boston Bruins when they became good again, he doesn't know **** about soccer and he has the nerve to call himself the "Sports Guy." And he is a through and through east coast guy, making him one sided.

Sorry, I'm not interested in reading at length what ESPN already does in bursts. **** him.

Last edited:
Man do I want Mr. Cartoon to do a couple of the jobs I want. First off, I don't have the money, because there are a couple that I want done that would be very expensive.

And second, considering how much they would be and how little I would most likely know the person I would be paying, it would be lovely if I could just toss a few grand his way to knock them both out.

The hours that those two have poured into their craft to be as reputable as they are... :smh: :smokin

#dowork

He's trash. An obsessive homer with the Celtics (which taints ANYTHING he could write about the NBA for me if he's not speaking on a specific team or subject), he never writes about the NL, he doesn't cover college sports, he bandwagoned back onto the Boston Bruins when they became good again, he doesn't know **** about soccer and he has the nerve to call himself the "Sports Guy." And he is a through and through east coast guy, making him one sided.

Sorry, I'm not interested in reading at length what ESPN already does in bursts. **** him.

truth

Just a logistical post.. Cross off the Mavs & Golden State for Dwight Howard..

1. Mavs

They are not pursuing Chris Paul. Instead they are going after Jarrett Jack and Jerryd Bayless.. Which means they have basically conceded that they can't afford both CP3 & Dwight Howard, or can't convince both to sign.. Without the promise of both, there is no reason for Dwight to go to Dallas because they are in a worse position than us.

2. Warriors

Beindris said he's not opting out, and taking the last year of his contract at $9mil. Lee, Bogut, Beindris, Curry, Thompson & Barnes = $51.998 mil. That doesn't include Richard Jefferson who is owed $11mil player option (he wouldn't even earn that if he signed a new contract over 3 years), Landry $4mil player option (he'll decline), Brandon Rush $4mil player option (he's up in the air)

They have already used their amnesty. So there is no way they can outright sign Dwight. They won't offer up the moon for him, so no point of trading him there.

Hawks

can't unless they land CP3. I'm not sure how convinced CP3 or Dwight would be to play in that **** hole of a sports town. Also going after Dwight & CP3 means that Josh Smith is gone, which I think makes the ATL sale to Dwight even tougher.

They are almost fully off.

In the end just leaves the Lakers & the Rockets like always.

Last edited:
Wait, can't Dwight get traded to Golden State Warriors before July 1st if he comes out of nowhere and tells Mitch that he wants to play for GS.

I'd do that trade in a min. Lakers would be getting expiring contracts, Harrison or Klay, and maybe some draft picks.

Better than the dude leaving to Houston for nothing.

Wait, can't Dwight get traded to Golden State Warriors before July 1st if he comes out of nowhere and tells Mitch that he wants to play for GS.

I'd do that trade in a min. Lakers would be getting expiring contracts, Harrison or Klay, and maybe some draft picks.

No it's not... You are going to let Dwight team up with Steph Curry and Harrison Barnes, and David Lee.. In division...

It's an absolutely stupid trade.. He can say he wants to go to Golden State all he wants... You don't have to oblige..

Why would I trade a franchise player to a team in my division who already has a franchise player.. And we get maybe a solid player..

It's stupid. Also not better than just letting him walk.

He walks he walks.. That's his decision. One that will be just as dumb 5 years from now as it is today.... If that's what he wants, he can play on a team for less money, not get what he wants in terms of being focal point, to play with a player who plays the type of game he hates.

Last edited:
If Dwight leaves for the Rockets, then it might lead the Lakers to tanking next season as opposed to signing and trading him to the Warriors for spare parts to compete for a low seed in the playoffs.

Hmmm.

Man do I want Mr. Cartoon to do a couple of the jobs I want. First off, I don't have the money, because there are a couple that I want done that would be very expensive.

And second, considering how much they would be and how little I would most likely know the person I would be paying, it would be lovely if I could just toss a few grand his way to knock them both out.

The hours that those two have poured into their craft to be as reputable as they are... :smh: :smokin

#dowork

Although Mr. Cartoon is :smokin

Jun Cha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Cartoon

If i'm spending thousandS for a tattoo artist, it's going to Jun Cha.

He's not gonna be a Warrior.

Like P said, realistically he's either gonna stay as a Laker or be a Rocket.

I've already stated my prediction.

Yeah, if you was GS. :lol:

Why would you make another team in your division a lot better?

im pretty sure if the lakers trade dwight its going to be for like future second round picks and cash because what team would give up anything knowing dwight will sign there anyays regardless. the trade would just be so dwight can get the max.

and essential why would you cross those teams out?

ANYTHING still can happen. Teams always say something then go and do the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom