[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i were Mitch and Dwight really wanted to go to GS, i would try hard to get Harrison in return. Although i know i'm just dreaming :smh:

Unless you are getting Bogut, Barnes & Thompson.. You do not trade Dwight to Golden State.

You really going to let Dwight go to GSW with Steph Curry and Barnes with David Lee as well.. They'll kill us for a decade.

If Dwight goes... Let him walk..

My suspicion of this entire situation is continuously pointing in the same direction... Like most analysts, sports talk radio, fans, and even Lakers players/ front office is bit by bit pushing the Fire Mike D'Antoni until it happens..

Last edited:
Unless you are getting Bogut, Barnes & Thompson.. You do not trade Dwight to Golden State.

You really going to let Dwight go to GSW with Steph Curry and Barnes with David Lee as well.. They'll kill us for a decade.

My suspicion of this entire situation is continuously pointing in the same direction... Like most analysts, sports talk radio, fans, and even Lakers players/ front office is bit by bit pushing the Fire Mike D'Antoni until it happens..

LOL so you're saying LET HIM WALK to Golden State instead of trading him to Golden State?

Makes absolutely NO SENSE.
You wouldnt rather get Bogut and Klay to replace him than getting nothing? :smh: :rofl:

I'd rather have options in two years as to who we choose rather than be forced to take Bogut and Klay (who won't be made available, by the way).

I'd rather have options in two years as to who we choose rather than be forced to take Bogut and Klay (who won't be made available, by the way).

Its not forced though, its a choice. We either let him walk, or take 2 players who can help us win next year.

in 2 years Kobe is gone, we are starting over with a 0 payroll and no obligations.
WHy not try to win the chip next year tho?

Like CP says, every year matters. So why waste next year. Make the best of it IF DWIGHT IS LEAVING.

The Warriors wouldn't be able to get Dwight any other way besides a sign-and-trade.

Just something to think about.

As a Warriors fan, I'd do Bogut and Thompson only(and a small filler). The phone would be shut off if I heard Har....

Last edited:

LOL so you're saying LET HIM WALK to Golden State instead of trading him to Golden State?

Makes absolutely NO SENSE.
You wouldnt rather get Bogut and Klay to replace him than getting nothing? :smh: :rofl:

As P said... And I've said on Twitter he only gets there with a sign and trade...

Don't worry guys, we're not going to be trading with Golden State. P is just antsy to do more number crunching.

I'll take Biedrins and Jefferson (both expiring contracts) and either Barnes or Klay, then GO HARD next summer at free agents

if i were Mitch id only take either Bogut, Thomson, Barnes or Bogut, Thomson, Jack for Dwight
Theres no way you guys would be getting all three.  Bogut and Thompson is something I would do in a heartbeat personally....but I dont think our management would.  But Bogut, Thompson AND Barnes?  Stop it.  As far as your second option goes, you cant trade free agents....therefore no Jack.

I think this is all moot anyways.  But it would be nice.

Last edited:
I'd take Klay & Bogut and would hang up the phone before they had a chance to realize what they just gave us in exchange for what they're getting.

Dwight is poison and Klay is like a young Reggie Miller.

As a Warriors fan, I'd do Bogut and Thompson only(and a small filler). The phone would be shut off if I heard Har....

Damn, really? I'd figure the Warriors would be more willing to part with Barnes than Klay.

Even more so if they were getting Dwight Howard. Dwight with those two shooters = damn

Don't worry guys, we're not going to be trading with Golden State. P is just antsy to do more number crunching.
21n08wl.gif

Damn, really? I'd figure the Warriors would be more willing to part with Barnes than Klay.

Even more so if they were getting Dwight Howard. Dwight with those two shooters = damn

Damnit it didn't post my comment..

But Barnes ceiling is much higher than Klay

Last edited:
Barnes wasn't more than the fourth or fifth best player on the Warriors during the regular season, but he really did play well in the playoffs. There's something I don't like about him, I just can't put my finger on it. :lol: But yeah, his ceiling is a higher than Thompson's.

If Dwight was going to Houston could we get an Asik, Parsons, Delfino type trade going?

I'd take that...

Mark Medina mentioned Dwight liked the Warriors in an article then confirmed it on his Twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom