[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean would it be crazy for Mitch or Phil to ask as part of a comeback for Kobe to do a Tim Duncan? I love Kobe, TD is the best PF of all time with 4 ships, 3 he won more or less on his own and a couple other chances that didn't bounce his way, he goes from 3rd or 4th highest player 2 years ago to making 4th most on the Spurs...Kobe's already made more basketball career wise and I'm sure the endorsements is 100% more...I mean all the talk of amnesty and Kobe claims to want one
more, heck in my mind he wants 2 to pass MJ, would it be crazy to think he couldn't take somewhat of a cut to help restructure to keep Pau and make a splash offer at cP3 and you know the franchises is in great hands for you to ride out in 2-3 years and youre not hoping/hitching the franchise on a oversized moody hipster

NBA players can't restructure...

If he could, he probably would..

As for Amnesty, he won't do it. Because he would have to sit an entire year at 35.

As for your moody hipster comment.. He's still the best defensive center in the league, and despite a lack of true post moves scores at an extremely efficient rate.

Last edited:
Yes, I support the triangle given that it's Phil employing it. It just doesn't work without his voodoo.

Essential you are in dire need of a Keg, all to yourself.
You can enjoy endless amounts of beer while watching our championship DVD's from the beginning of the millenium.

Some insiders have Glen Rice Jr. being UNDRAFTED.
That's great. If he can slip to the 2nd round it would be great if he fell to us.

Of course, thats assuming Jim Buss has the smarts to take him :rolleyes
But dude has game. :smokin

Lakers get PJ!

If not a least get mike copy of PJ new book so he could learn some things

Reading what Roland Lazenby has to say about Phil, Jim, Mitch, Dwight & the Lakers seems like he knows where the roads are headed...

Reading what Roland Lazenby has to say about Phil, Jim, Mitch, Dwight & the Lakers seems like he knows where the roads are headed...

I've been following him too. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that we're both thinking he's implying a reunion is in order?

Phil is going to keep roasting the organization because he wants back in. These jabs simply tell us that he's been keeping his eye on how things are and wants to remind that he's out there (while prodding Jim).

I've been following him too. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that we're both thinking he's implying a reunion is in order?

Nah. No more than usual. He goes off on these Phil streams like twice a week. I used to think he was his mouthpiece; now I think he's just a groupie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom