[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the Celtics implode and go into a lonnnnnng rebuild mode was just a reality check. They are just as, if not more, prestigious as our team is. Similar history. Similar legends. Similar expectations.
I didn't read any of the following posts, but CP or someone else yelled at your for saying this right? :lol: :lol: :nerd: :lol:

Also, how do you guys feel about Gary Lee... Dude is a straight *** clown right now on Twitter. Dude is legitimately upset at Dwight for not choosing LA ASAP and FA's not wanting to come here, sounding like one of you guys who think maybe Kyle Korver would come to LA for the mmle :lol:

Anyways, I'm thoroughly enjoying the Lakers campaigning of keeping Dwight :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how people on NT keep saying stuff like "lebron would never come here" etc. One thing I learned after the Shaq trade was anything can happen in the NBA. If the pierce can be traded from the Celtics, or if CP3 can WANT to sign with the clippers. Anything can happen.

Who knows Durant can get sick of OKC and want out. Same for Westbrook or Love or wall or etc. You just never know

So...Kurt Rambis might be joining MDA as an assistant coach...

You would have to think Phil has something to do with this, right?

He mentioned the Lakers on Twitter. Maybe he's playing on both teams, but that would be weird since both teams are competing in Vegas.

Can we just use this time to **** on the other teams trying to court Dwight and what is going thru the minds of interested teams and Dwight himself?? :lol: :lol:

Lakers Nation
@LakersNation
Texas teams coming to LA to visit Dwight should be a big hint as to how little they think of Texas as a recruiting factor. #justsayin
12:25am - 30 Jun 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we just use this time to **** on the other teams trying to court Dwight and what is going thru the minds of interested teams and Dwight himself?? :lol: :lol:

Lakers Nation
@LakersNation
Texas teams coming to LA to visit Dwight should be a big hint as to how little they think of Texas as a recruiting factor. #justsayin
12:25am - 30 Jun 13

I dont think its abnormal for teams to visit the free agent and not the opposite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom