[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can GSW sign Dwight? .. just woke up from a dream that dwight went there and we got carl landry back :x :lol:

What if....

Rambis and PJAX as the Lakers assisfant coach. Sounds crazy but think about it...

Lakers go on a bad start somehow...it'll be easier for the Lakers to fire MDA and just bump PJax as head coach without causing any conflict.

And when Kobe comes back we should make him come off the bench!!! PJax an assistant? lol

Phil Jackson has spoken 
nerd.gif

@dwighthoward
“i’m going up to the country going to paint my mailbox blue.” While i’m there I expect to see you get on board tis ur place
smokin.gif

[FLOAT=RIGHT]

[/FLOAT]

•  

Even with the song lyrics being posted, I don't get what he's saying . :lol:

man kobe gonna **** around and come back too soon and then it will be a career ending injury. son needs to chill. it took derrick rose 3 years to recover. slow it down...

Man Kobe just took a pose for ya'll...

After the pic he went and sat down.
Probably had his daughter run his crutches back to him after the pic was snapped and then had to ice it down for an hour :lol: :lol:

I like the hiring of mad dog to the coaching staff. I can see him and dwight becoming bff, and I'm dead serious. imagine all the dance contests

I like the hiring of mad dog to the coaching staff. I can see him and dwight becoming bff, and I'm dead serious. imagine all the dance contests

Kobe better be like 90% from the FT line when he comes back
laugh.gif
, also making me want those volts baaad.

[quote name="mrdieselfuel09"]What if....

Rambis and PJAX as the Lakers assisfant coach. Sounds crazy but think about it...

Lakers go on a bad start somehow...it'll be easier for the Lakers to fire MDA and just bump PJax as head coach without causing any conflict.[/quote] where is Magic Johnson to make sense of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom