[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Dwight was in Florida I wasn't surprised at what he did or the way he acted. He is who he's always been.

I'm just very surprised he's been this open and things have been leaking out this much in Los Angeles. Thought he'd at least have more respect for the Lakers and the fanbase.

One good thing that the Lakers have going for them is they speak to Dwight last, dude flip-flops more than any player I've ever seen. Having the last word is a big thing for someone as indecisive and uncertain as Dwight.

[quote name="mrdieselfuel09"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="mrdieselfuel09"]What if....

Rambis and PJAX as the Lakers assisfant coach. Sounds crazy but think about it...

Lakers go on a bad start somehow...it'll be easier for the Lakers to fire MDA and just bump PJax as head coach without causing any conflict.[/quote] where is Magic Johnson to make sense of this?[/quote]View media item 475407[/quote]:lol: A+

You guys know where I could find an affordable Magic Johnson jersey? If there's no way to find it affordable than at least point me to where I could find one? :lol:

Beggars can't be choosers, but I want a swingman, damn it.

Last edited:
I mean he averages 12.1 ppg, 5.2 asts, 1 stl, and 2.8 rbs. 

He shoots 36% from 3, and a PER of 16.37 

He'd be a great backup.

Sign him, get brewer or dorrel wright, get dwight and go to war. 

Would love Collison on our bench. A really solid player who could give Nash major rest minutes throughout the season.

Our bench would look pretty nice

Collison

Meeks

Brewer or Wright

Jordan Hill

Who else are the lakers targeting?

This would be my dream roster:

Nash / Kobe / Clark / Pau / Dwight
Collison / Meeks / Wright / Hill
Blake / Morris / Sacre

Not sure how you get Collison & Wright together, but do it.

Lol if shaq goes I could see him saying to dwight your a p****! Can't handle the pressure of being a lakers great

Is Shaq meeting with Dwight confirmed? Is that seriously happening?

I can't see that going well whatsoever. Shaq is a no-BS type of dude. Not quite sure how'd that would help, feel like it'd give Dwight that much more pressure.

This would be my dream roster:

Nash / Kobe / Clark / Pau / Dwight
Collison / Meeks / Wright / Hill
Blake / Morris / Sacre

Not sure how you get Collison & Wright together, but do it.
ron is not on this dream roster
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom