[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all dwight is to me is a stat sheet....put up the numbers you're paid to

put up and shut up...not someone i go to war with

The #StayD12 campaign is being run beautifully right now. Not even remotely embarrassed. This is catered to him. It also put a lot of pressure on him to stay.

The run down of the campaign.

2 days ago Figueroa St.:

View media item 469457

2 days ago Hollywood Blvd.:

View media item 473161

Yesterday Sunset & La Brae:

View media item 473162

Today Lakers post

View media item 473165

Today Beverley Hills Hotel on Sunset

View media item 473166

Exactly, this dude Dwight said he doesn't want to disappoint people. Lakers know what they're doing with this campaign.

Bruh ALL year i've heard people on here say they didn't even cared if dwight stayed or Not... People have continually questioned his heart despite playing thru an injury that should have kept him out to January, then playing thru an Injury that could potentially have ended the season.

He was basically the 3rd/4th option on a team where the coach decided that it was smart to have Pau launching 3's instead of giving Dwight the ball.

Dudes were at his neck because he's doing what ANY FA in his position would do, i'm not saying that he's a saint in this but the LA people have damn sure not welcomed him at all and regardless of the player no GOOD player wants to stay somewhere where the fans are fairweather on their support.

:smh: dude did nothing to prove to the fans he had heart... U saying he was hurt this and hurt that maybe THAT'S WHY HE WAS A FOURTH OPTION. They guy wasnt efficient offensively. He wasnt explosive around the basket, couldn't pass out of double teams, didn't want to run pick and roll, had no moves in post, was constantly stripped on double teams and couldn't make freethrows. If he was hurting that bad, couldn't feel his feet and all that why cry and complain about not getting shots? Contribute any way u can if you know you're not 100%. Then the guy flakes on his teams and the fans in the playoffs?

And u say he's doing what any other FA would be doing right now? Breh Chris Paul NEVER put the clippers thru what Dwight has been doing to the lakers. Homie a grown man, learned from what happened in NO and committed to the clippers all season. Dwight been playing games all season, if the fans are tired of it u can't knock us....

too much corporate money behind this franchise...he's gonna get blackballed by hollywood

and by alot of company's..he wont feel it until he retires and the baby momma's start taking

legal action

Word. I have the highest hopes for my guys, but if they suck for years..well you see the way my feelings are set up..I aint going nowhere.

Not efficient :smh:

I won't bother posting stat after stat after stat showing you efficiency AGAIN.

Last edited:
Who is going to save all these panicked posts to bring up a year from now when Dwight has his usual great season again?

He's a middling post scorer though. The stats prove that, which makes his desire to be in a post oriented offense all the more confusing.

He's a middling post scorer though. The stats prove that, which makes his desire to be in a post oriented offense all the more confusing.

I'm pretty sure he's a good post scorer.

He shot 57 pct last year and that's on par with his career average, he just took about 3 less shots a game with the Lakers.

He doesn't look pretty when he's in the post but I think he's pretty efficient

I don't know maybe I'm wrong, I don't have really any strong feelings about it,

You're the stats guy, maybe there's an advance stat that shows he's a middling post scorer

Post wise he is middling/ slightly above average... But to let his detractors tell you he's Newman in Space Jam in the post..

Offensively as a whole he is EXTREMELY efficient.

Last edited:
Not efficient :smh:

I won't bother posting stat after stat after stat showing you efficiency AGAIN.

Dwight ranked 36th in PE so don't act like he one of the most efficient players to touch a basketball

He isn't an efficient scorer in the post w/ his back to the basket. He shot 10 shots a game at like 55%. The 5-6 shots he made were either A.) assisted dunks or B.) Putbacks .... I watched about 50 games from start to finish this season and Dwight had two moves; face up fake left drive right across the middle of the paint for a baby hook and he'd back the defender down and shoot a 7 foot hook. Neither were effective in the second half of games b/c teams would send the double from the wing and get a strip or a turnover. These are facts, on footage look for yourself.

Great rebounder and rim protector, for the money it's not worth it he's too one dimensional for that kinda money.

And building a team around him didnt work :lol:... having him on the floor w/ four shooters wss great, got the magic to s finals, and they got smacked :lol:. after that it didnt work.He's 27, he crashing into his ceiling.

11-12: 6th in PER
10-11: 2nd in PER
09-10: 6th in PER

But if we are talking this past season there are a few different things that push his PER down... Got the ball less meaning less opportunity to score which dragged down his PER.

He still T-1st in Points Per Shot.. 2nd in FG%, and even, T-6th in Center Scoring (in which each center before him got at least 3 shots more per game).. Lamars Aldridge got 7.1 more shots per game and only 4 more points to show for it..

Last edited:
11-12: 6th in PER
10-11: 2nd in PER
09-10: 6th in PER

09-10 the only season they even got passed the 1st round.... PE is a great stat when your winning look at Bron :lol:

Him standing on a block w/ four shooters doesn't mean he's efficient offensively, unless u want to pay him 100M+ just to a good PER and not chip :lol:

His body is ready ya'll :pimp: :pimp:

tumblr_mou0sho1pC1qdry19o1_500.jpg

In 2011 Playoffs

You know he averaged 27 & 15 right.. (One game his team won by 20+ and he only scored 8 points)..

2012 playoffs he didn't play

Last edited:
In 2011 Playoffs

You know he averaged 27 & 15 right.. (One game his team won by 20+ and he only scored 8 points)..

2012 playoffs he didn't play

46pts and 19rebs in game where the hawks played him straight up, no double teams, and fouled him 22 times (he just happen to make 14) ... They stayed home on shooters and if u don't believe me look at the boxscore Dwight only had ONE count em ONE assist. Jameer was only other player with more than 6 pts b/c he was playing out of mind that game

Oh the hawks WON by 10 and WON the series 4-2

Y'all want to fire the coach, cut the check and build a team around a guy that got to the finals ONCE playin the style of ball he wants the team to play... Nah let him walk

‏@BillSimmon

When are we gonna find out why Nerlens Noel slipped to 6? What happened? One of the single strangest draft slides I can remember.

i think there was doubt in the x-ray's but nobody wanted to say anything except "man he's looking ahead of schedule"

just incase anyone wanted to trade up for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom