[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the Lakers can convince Dwight to stay still?

There's definitely sitll a 50/50 chance that come mid-August Dwight will STILL be a Laker and all this nonsense will be forgotten. Best thing to do between now and whenever he makes his announcement, is to NOT hold on and believe every other article involving Dwight

Last edited:
Whatever.
You wanna sugar coat things cool, ill stop.
Let's be positive.

Everythings going to be okay in Laker land. We're going to be just fine. Jim Buss is a great owner. :smokin

funny that everyone can express their causes of concern over the whole course of the season...non-stop essays, non stop novels being written by plenty of you guys. panic. chaos. but i express my concern now and i'm panicking too much. i need to stop. be more positive. its cool. but its nothing but hypocrisy. every single one of you has expressed anger towards our situation at one point or another. all of you.

Last edited:
Jim Buss sucks because he traded for Chris Paul and was robbed.
He sucks because he traded a played 0 games Bynum for Dwight Howard
And he sucks because he traded future draft picks for Steve Nash

Read those 3 sentences, multiple times. Then come in and tell me how much Jim Buss sucks.

Stern cut off one of his legs. Bottom line.

So now he needs to regroup, and adjust. The fact that he has WIPED THE SLATE clear after next season, tells you he knows what needs to be done to get back where we want the Lakers.

Everyone on this Earth knew these times would come, where we have to find the new era of Laker basketball and go about achieving that. Now we're here, and everyone is upset, pointing fingers, placing blame, and we haven't even started doing anything yet.
mean.gif

Last year all we were told is "nothing imminent, no moves to be expected, quiet offseason"

Trades for Nash, Dwight Howard, signs Jamison and Meeks.

None were expected, outside of the always possible D12 to LAL move.

Jim Buss sucks tho. We should give up.
mean.gif
Yeah Jim Buss does suck but nice little rant though.

Whatever.
Let's be positive.

Everythings going to be okay in Laker land. We're going to be just fine. Jim Buss is a great owner. :smokin

funny that everyone can express their causes of concern over the whole course of the season...non-stop essays, non stop novels being written by plenty of you guys. panic. chaos. but i express my concern now and i'm panicking too much. i need to stop. be more positive. its cool. but its nothing but hypocrisy. every single one of you has expressed anger towards our situation at one point or another. all of you.

I never said you can't voice displeasure with the man. Not taking Phil is an absolute reason to give him grief.

But I will NEVER sit back and watch dudes go on and on and on and on on him and act like dude is a 6 year old with a big pen. I'm sorry, but that's not valid.

People want to praise Kobe to death.
People want to hate Kobe to death.

Each is fine, but I don't sit there and watch them flat out lie or ignore things while they focus on only one side to make their point. That's me, that's my wiring.

You can absolutely discredit Jim on choices he's made. You can NOT ignore the miracles he had worked, and thru no fault of his own did not pan out as hoped or desired.

That's all I'm sayin.

Stay balanced, and view each side of things, no qaulms from me. I swear it. But we can't be havin guys goin all one way and screamin at the other side goin all one way the other way. That's what the Mike Brown riots were about. There was no middle ground with that clown, he ****** sucked. Just took some a little longer to realize it is all. :lol:

Whatever.
Let's be positive.

I never said you can't voice displeasure with the man. Not taking Phil is an absolute reason to give him grief.

But I will NEVER sit back and watch dudes go on and on and on and on on him and act like dude is a 6 year old with a big pen. I'm sorry, but that's not valid.

People want to praise Kobe to death.
People want to hate Kobe to death.

Each is fine, but I don't sit there and watch them flat out lie or ignore things while they focus on only one side to make their point. That's me, that's my wiring.

You can absolutely discredit Jim on choices he's made. You can NOT ignore the miracles he had worked, and thru no fault of his own did not pan out as hoped or desired.

That's all I'm sayin.

Stay balanced, and view each side of things, no qaulms from me. I swear it. But we can't be havin guys goin all one way and screamin at the other side goin all one way the other way. That's what the Mike Brown riots were about. There was no middle ground with that clown, he ****** sucked. Just took some a little longer to realize it is all. :lol:

:frown: **Raises hand** :lol:

Really out of those 3 things CP mentioned only the possible Chris Paul trade is looking good.

The Howard for Bynum is kinda a wash especially since Dwight is leaving.

The Nash trade isn't looking good at all right now either.

Last edited:
Howard for Bynum, is a wash........

Howard, for Bynum, is a wash.

Howard, for Bynum, is. a. wash.

A wash.

A wash. The guy said, a wash.

It was a wash.

I'm going to leave now, and maybe log off for a while, maybe for good, cuz......yeah.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would the Celtics REALLY blow it all up and trade Rondo would 2yrs/11mill for Pau's expiring??

Bradley
Brooks
Green/Wallace
Hump
Pau

I don't know if I like Rondo but he's better than this version of Nash.

Last edited:

A wash.

It was a wash.

I'm going to leave now, and maybe log off for a while, maybe for good, cuz......yeah.

You also forgot the Lakers also gave up a 2017 1st round pick and a 2015 2nd round pick for a one year rental on Howard.

Last edited:
Dave McMenamin @mcten
"I'm told the Dwight billboards are just the tip of the iceberg in the Lakers campaign to woo him. They'll lean on Hollywood connections."

A wash.

It was a wash.

You also forgot the Lakers also gave up a 2017 1st round pick and a 2015 2nd round pick for a one year rental on Howard.

YOU.......DON'T.......KNOW.......THAT

Let this **** play out first, if he leaves, THEN you bash him

I will say this ...out of all the things I hate about Jim Buss he has made some incredible moves, and you just can deny that

Before last season started we werent expecting anything to get done...all of a sudden we get Nash, D12, Jameson, meeks
Instantly everyone in here was talking about a championship ...You cant look at things now and say those were bad moves and he has done nothing

NO ONE could predict the injuries that happened this year. Plain & Simple. Honestly the injuries is what lead to all the madness. If our team didnt
get hit with all those crazy injuries things would be very different today.

But what you cant do is wait until after the moves were made and say he makes horrible decisions..
The Phil move: Phil didnt want to coach in the first place, that has been stated over & over. The fact that people still continue to bring him up
is irritating. Jerry picked MDA so you guys can hate that man from the grave.

All I am saying is if you compare Jim's moves/decisions over the last 3-5 years no franchise compares to what we have done. So I really dont
understand why we all hate the man so much. Everyone just needs someone to blame over the sour feeling. But trust I will take JB over anyone in
the league except maybe Morey and Riley

D12 was right you guys' we can be so damn spoiled and ungrateful for what we do have. I use to hate JB but over the years he has showed me he will
do anything to win...is he a douche (yes), does he alienate people (yes), but to say he doesnt no what he is doing is completely ridiculous. He has had years
of training from thee very BEST. Sometimes we go through rough times and luck doesnt bounce our way. Its sports.

Sorry about the rant guys

YOU.......DON'T.......KNOW.......THAT

Let this **** play out first, if he leaves, THEN you bash him

Ok fair enough

:lol: I promise you, I'll be right there on the front line with you to bash the guy, but doing it now could be all for nothing in a couple of weeks

Dave McMenamin @mcten
"I'm told the Dwight billboards are just the tip of the iceberg in the Lakers campaign to woo him. They'll lean on Hollywood connections."
seems like EXACTLY the type of thing a dude like dwight would consider...

a bunch of a list actors brown nosing....not much more an attention seeker can want..he will relish that..

im all for it, hope he stays honestly.

Hollywood connects......?

"Yes, hi Miss Upton, we know you like Blake G, but we need a favor......."

Dwight sees her knock on the door, LAL4Life gon be tatted on his cheekbone July 2.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom