* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

is there any chance that a team will sign and trade for joe johnson? are the mavs and rockets still interested in him? im a big fan of johnson but hawks giving him a max contract really hurts me as a hawks fan...

Originally Posted by diew its james

is there any chance that a team will sign and trade for joe johnson? are the mavs and rockets still interested in him? im a big fan of johnson but hawks giving him a max contract really hurts me as a hawks fan...

his contract is 6 years smh. 3 years from now they will regret that contract and nobody will want to take on that contract. johnson is now an untradeable a above average overpaid player
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[h2]Knicks get a second chance to woo LeBron »[/h2]
By Frank Isola

The Knicks, who haven't give up on the dream of signing LeBron James, were granted a second meeting with the free agent superstar's representatives late Saturday in Cleveland, The Daily News has learned.

According to a Knicks official, Garden president Scott O'Neil and senior VP of Basketball Operations Glen Grunwald were dispatched to James' hometown and held a brief clandestine meeting with James' reps to make a second pitch to the two-time MVP.

It is unclear if James was in the meeting but it is believed that his business manager, Maverick Carter, and agent, Leon Rose, met with the two Knicks executives on the same day that James spoke to both the Cavs and Bulls.

The timing of the meeting is interesting since it came one day after the Knicks received a verbal commitment from All Star power forward Amar'e Stoudemire. The Knicks wanted to relay to James that the organization is committed to doing everything in its power to surround him with talent.

The sense the Knicks get is that James will likely re-sign with the Cavs. In fact, as recently as Thursday, one Knicks source said it was "very doubtful" that James would sign with New York.

Also Sunday, Joe Johnson announced that he would re-sign with Atlanta. Johnson was considering both the Knicks and Hawks but without a sign-and-trade deal, those teams could only offer $30 million less than Atlanta could.

Bosh doesn't need to come anywhere near our division.

Everything is falling into place. Amare leaving Phoenix, Boozer should be going out East leaving Utah and just about everybody else staying out East.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bosh doesn't need to come anywhere near our division.

Everything is falling into place. Amare leaving Phoenix, Boozer should be going out East leaving Utah and just about everybody else staying out East.
pimp.gif

Grizz still wont make the playoff so dont get your hopes up brah

Hawks need to renig that Joe offer before its too late............. its all verbal at this point, come on don't do it

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's clear that LeBron, Wade and Bosh are waiting to see where Kyle Korver will sign before making their decisions. I get it.

I hear they're  basically  lettin  him choose which of those 3 he wants on  his team

Obviously the Big 3 are just sending smoke screens before they decide that they will all coordinate a s+t with the Sacramento Kings so they can team with Tyreke and Cousins
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Hawks need to renig that Joe offer before its too late............. its all verbal at this point, come on don't do it

they need to do it, without Joe they wont make the playoffs. At this point they just want to have a decent squad and make playoffs every year instead of being last place.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by NobleKane

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:

I wonder how Knick fans are going to react when LBJ goes to Bulls and terrorizes the Knicks they way MJ did
laugh.gif

whats funny is you NEVER EVEN SAW MJ terrorize the Knicks
roll.gif

go buy some more jordan hybrids lil man....

Grumpy old man on a Sunday morning. What a wonderful way to start the day.

You can't really think you seeing it live means anything right? If it does, please tell me.
you are one to  talk ol cry baby "thats why i hate laker fan" dude
roll.gif
 thanks for the laugh

you must be one of these young guys talking out your +#+ about how MJ is the greatest and aint ever even seen him play except on the wizards
laugh.gif

ill take being old and grumpy but for you to be young and acting like a whiny little...hmmm....................not a good look young man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Obviously the Big 3 are just sending smoke screens before they decide that they will all coordinate a s+t with the Sacramento Kings so they can team with Tyreke and Cousins
nerd.gif

i heard the player that is the back breaker of  this deal is the brockness monster

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif

i heard the player that is the back breaker of  this deal is the brockness monster

roll.gif
The king would REALLY be a King
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h2]Knicks get a second chance to woo LeBron »[/h2]
By Frank Isola

The Knicks, who haven't give up on the dream of signing LeBron James, were granted a second meeting with the free agent superstar's representatives late Saturday in Cleveland, The Daily News has learned.

According to a Knicks official, Garden president Scott O'Neil and senior VP of Basketball Operations Glen Grunwald were dispatched to James' hometown and held a brief clandestine meeting with James' reps to make a second pitch to the two-time MVP.

It is unclear if James was in the meeting but it is believed that his business manager, Maverick Carter, and agent, Leon Rose, met with the two Knicks executives on the same day that James spoke to both the Cavs and Bulls.

The timing of the meeting is interesting since it came one day after the Knicks received a verbal commitment from All Star power forward Amar'e Stoudemire. The Knicks wanted to relay to James that the organization is committed to doing everything in its power to surround him with talent.

The sense the Knicks get is that James will likely re-sign with the Cavs. In fact, as recently as Thursday, one Knicks source said it was "very doubtful" that James would sign with New York.

Also Sunday, Joe Johnson announced that he would re-sign with Atlanta. Johnson was considering both the Knicks and Hawks but without a sign-and-trade deal, those teams could only offer $30 million less than Atlanta could.
Damn NY refuses to give up on signing Bron
laugh.gif
 Even if stat and knicks agree on a deal, that won't be enough to convince LBJ to leave the comfort of his hometown. Knicks don't have a viable roster in place to compete for a title. Hell cleveland with or without Bron got a better roster the way i see it. By the way, do the cavs even have a center?? Shaq and Z are both free agents and i highly doubt either will be brought back

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Damn NY refuses to give up on signing Bron
laugh.gif
 Even if stat and knicks agree on a deal, that won't be enough to convince LBJ to leave the comfort of his hometown. Knicks don't have a viable roster in place to compete for a title. Hell cleveland with or without Bron got a better roster the way i see it. By the way, do the cavs even have a center?? Shaq and Z are both free agents and i highly doubt either will be brought back

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Cavs, without Bron have a better roster?
laugh.gif

sure, why not?? who do the knicks have??? cavs got varejao, west, jamison, williams, hickson, parker (i think),boobie, and moon. Sure james is the cream of the crop, but atleast cavs got a roster that'll make the playoffs as a 7 seed. So please i beg of you break down for me who NY has????

laugh.gif

sure, why not?? who do the knicks have??? cavs got varejao, west, jamison, williams, hickson, parker (i think),boobie, and moon. Sure james is the cream of the crop, but atleast cavs got a roster that'll make the playoffs as a 7 seed. So please i beg of you break down for me who NY has????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they wont even come close to seeing the playoffs, what are you on?

SpearsNBAYahoo 
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Y! Sports confirmed @FisolaNYDN report Knicks had 2nd meeting w/LeBron's reps Sat. Meeting was primarily for detailed contract explanation[/font]

Despite NY's 2nd meeting, Knicks have no clue what poker face LeBron will do, sources tell Y!

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn ya'll dudes is reaching
laugh.gif
 I'm by no means a cavs fan but you guys gonna give the knicks more credit then the cavs??? really?? since you seem to think i'm on something, then why don't you do the honors of mentioning to me who the knicks got under contract. You also making it seem the cavs are based out west where each of the 8 teams reached 50+ wins last season. You can have a .500 record, hell better yet a sub .500 record and you'll still sniff the playoffs. I'm on that logic my friend
smokin.gif

You could say the Rams without Steven Jackson are still better than Detroit. Not making the playoffs doesn't mean you're the worst team

but I'm not sure I agree with  that

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn ya'll dudes is reaching
laugh.gif
 I'm by no means a cavs fan but you guys gonna give the knicks more credit then the cavs??? really?? since you seem to think i'm on something, then why don't you do the honors of mentioning to me who the knicks got under contract. You also making it seem the cavs are based out west where each of the 8 teams reached 50+ wins last season. You can have a .500 record, hell better yet a sub .500 record and you'll still sniff the playoffs. I'm on that logic my friend
smokin.gif

i am sorry but if it comes down to a team with amare as your best player and a team with jamison as your best player, come on now....

not to mention the knicks still have curry's contract...

lebron made average players on the cavs overachieve. what makes you think he cant do that with guys like chnadler gaillo, and douglas??

Back
Top Bottom