* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by h3at23

If it's true the Wade is on the fence because the Heat got rid of everybody, I'ma burn his house myself. Thee ONLY reason Riles gutted the roster was to make Wade happy & get him the players that Wade asked for.

Other top notch players will NOT commit to the Heat if they see Wade being noncommittal to the Heat.

Ive been saying this for weeks...

The Heat are screwing themselves with the moves theyre making.

STEIN_LINE_HQ

Just filed to ESPN.com: Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks have reached terms on a new four-year contract
pimp.gif

4 years, $80 mil. Joe Johnson and Dirk getting paid the same amount of money per year
laugh.gif
Dirk is taking a $16 mil paycut, probably so the Mavs can offer Haywood the money he wants and keep him

Dirk taken less money is sooooooooo awesome of him, unfortunately he will be the only one to do that because he can see a bigger picture. Dallas will hopefully go after a major player!

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

STEIN_LINE_HQ

Just filed to ESPN.com: Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks have reached terms on a new four-year contract
Sources say Dirk to get guaranteed $80 million over next four seasons. Took less than max to give Mavs financial cushion for more moves

realest dude out there
pimp.gif

Dirk wants that ring baddd. Respect for taking less money.

I just hope this doesn't mean the Mavs are willing to give Joe Johnson the max
sick.gif
I'd look at using their assets to go after someone currently under contract, like a Danny Granger or Big Al instead of a sign and trade deal.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

sick.gif
I'd look at using their assets to go after someone currently under contract, like a Danny Granger or Big Al instead of a sign and trade deal.
they are over the cap anyways i think, if they were to get JJ it would be through sign and trade.

Dirk left $16 mill on the table, thats mad respect from me. i dont see any players doing that
tired.gif

Yeah they are over the cap. JJ looks like he's all about the money though...for the Mavs to get him, he'd have to agree to come to Dallas first and then the Mavs have to agree to pay him his $20 mil a year. Then the likely scenario would be to give Atlanta Dampier ($12 mil) and either Butler or Terry ($9 mil)

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

sick.gif
they are over the cap anyways i think, if they were to get JJ it would be through sign and trade.

Dirk left $16 mill on the table, thats mad respect from me. i dont see any players doing that
tired.gif
gilbert-arenas.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know, I can see LeBron being stoked to try and fill those shoes.

LBJ's appreciation for MJ...

What a way to honor the man.

Imagine the first Chicago game, LBJ rocking the I's in a Chicago jersey?
wow calm down there champ! are you gonna faint??

funny how kobe is a wanna be jordan yet bron has appreciation and honor for mj... the $+%% outta here. 

i swear i wonder about some of you on here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know, I can see LeBron being stoked to try and fill those shoes.

LBJ's appreciation for MJ...

What a way to honor the man.

Imagine the first Chicago game, LBJ rocking the I's in a Chicago jersey
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea dirk is the man.....hes not a selfish guy and knows its now about money....hes got all the money he needs

Dirk is getting less money to continue to be ringless? Dude is just not smart. The Mavs window closed years ago. You getting older Dirk you should've put yourself in play this summer. If you really was okay with getting less money you could've went to Maimi or NY and help attract Bron, Wade, and Bosh.

This nice owner just keeps selling you his pipe dreams.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dirk is getting less money to continue to be ringless? Dude is just not smart. The Mavs window closed years ago. You getting older Dirk you should've put yourself in play this summer. If you really was okay with getting less money you could've went to Maimi or NY and help attract Bron, Wade, and Bosh.

This nice owner just keeps selling you his pipe dreams.

nah man I think you're just mad your Knicks didnt get him....

Not everybody wants to chase a ring and ride someone else's coattails...

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67805/20100703/rasheed_might_rethink_retirement/[/h1]
[h1]Rasheed Might Rethink Retirement[/h1]

Jul 03, 2010 10:43 PM EST

Wallace_Rasheed_bos.jpg
Rasheed Wallace may re-think his decision to retire, according to a source.

Because Wallace had two years and $13 million (including $6.32 million next season) remaining on his deal when he retired, the Celtics have been looking into moving his contract to another team, which would then get the savings from Wallace's cap number, in exchange for assets.

That's why teams are hesitant to trade for Sheed. A team thinks he's gonna retire so they can use his contract, only to back track and then start playing.

Amare said Parker and Melo want to join him in NY. Melo is about to sign that extension though

Back
Top Bottom