* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Bucher is 5x better than most of the crap that gets posted on Twitter.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm convinced these "reporters", rumors, and "sources" are just Knicks haters on the internet who are just aiding Knicks haters like Chris Broussard in some agenda to make us look as bad as we can.
Ah yes. Of course it's a conspiracy. Everyone's just out to get the Knicks.

Idiot
laugh.gif

The stuff that gets posted on twitter are like pennis. Bucher would just be a nickel
laugh.gif
possibly a dime. pause.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DLo13

So does LAL have any $ left to sign Mike Miller? Or is that dead now?

that is dead now because the lakers signed the former all star steve blake!

haters can finally rejoice now that miller will not be part of the lakers.

its said on another website fisher turned down a 1 year 2.5 mill offer and is now negotiating with cleveland and miami. seriously you reward fisher with 2.5 mill but give garbage #!% trade throw away blake 4 mill ??? eat a !@$% mitch

I don't blame Fisher if he decides to leave.  I understand he's near the end of his career but he is still contributing and helping the team win championships.  I don't see how you can lowball a guy that has helped the team win 5 rings.  There's a problem if guys like Sasha, Luke and now Steve Blake is making more than the one of the leaders and captain of the team.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm convinced these "reporters", rumors, and "sources" are just Knicks haters on the internet who are just aiding Knicks haters like Chris Broussard in some agenda to make us look as bad as we can.

Idiot
laugh.gif
I see the hate in your blood. You a gullible fool though. Believe in any report you read.

yeah dude everyone hates the knicks because of how successful a ball club they've been in the past 10 years

Bucher is 5x better than most of the crap that gets posted on Twitter.

No he's not.

All of ESPN is horrible w/Broussard being thee worst. Stein being the only I trust a lil

Idiot
laugh.gif
I see the hate in your blood. You a gullible fool though. Believe in any report you read.
yes cause that makes sense.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Idiot
laugh.gif
yes cause that makes sense.
Believe in any report you made and continue to do so after ppl call up on radio and refute the claim?
laugh.gif
within the hr.

Believe in any report you made and continue to do so after ppl call up on radio and refute the claim?
laugh.gif
within the hr.
You mean the Knicks brass, correct?
laugh.gif

Ken Berg of CBS is solid.

Sam Fannick(sp?) of AOL Fan House is solid too.

I think Woj is pretty legit too. If I recall correctly, he broke the McGrady/Martin/Landry 3 way trade, and he broke the Yao was out for the year story, before even the Rockets beat writers.

Blake doesn't do anything great, but he's solid as a PG. If Fish leaves, 4M a year for somebody who's shown he can run a squad as your starting point isn't that bad a deal.

Brown and Farmar are gonna get paid in this market (only 2 PG's or something were drafted in the 1st rd in the draft) and while Fisher deserves a raise, Mitch is doing the right thing and letting the market play itself out with him. Ariza thought he was worth more than the MLE, but he didn't get it. Why overpay for Fish, when you don't really need to. Yet.

Woj is not legit.

Before the draft he said Flynn, #16, and #23 for the Pacers #10 was almost a "done deal".

Later the Pacers and the Timberwolves came out and said they had no idea what he was talking about.

Well, right on cue, Ken Berg is now reporting, through a high powered agent, who said this basically egomaniacs and attenion hounds, these 3. Wade/Bosh/Lebron. Said most likely Bosh to Chicago, Wade and Bron resign.

Well, honestly, I think all these dudes, one breaks a story, and the rest follow.

Everybody was saying big 3 in Miami. Nets front runners for Lebron. Maybe big 3 in Chicago now. Now, who knows.

It's all one big mess, man
laugh.gif

Idiot
laugh.gif

new york knicks fans funny as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As everyone knows, I reported last week on my morning drive show on Fox Sports Radio that LeBron James would join Dwayne Wade in Miami and take Chris Bosh with him to join the Heat. At the moment, that is still very possible, but there’s been a potentially huge monkey wrench thrown into the equation — with (understandable) greed on the part of Bosh being the main culprit.

So listen up. Here’s the breakdown:

All along, Pat Riley’s plan as President of the Heat was to convince Wade to take a paycut and offer all three (Wade, LeBron and Bosh) deals averaging approximately $15.7 mil….with opt-outs after three years. But since Bosh wants the max at all cost (and he’s trying to get it in a sign-and-trade deal with Houston), it changed the game for everyone. Especially Miami and New York.

Suddenly, the Knicks jumped into the fray yesterday and offered the same options to Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudamire and LeBron. Despite expecting a max offer from the Atlanta Hawks, it’s believed Johnson is considering the Knicks  just for the opportunity to play in New York with LeBron. Stoudamire will do the same if LeBron comes to NY, but both will settle for no less than max dollars if James elects NOT to come to NY — which brings us back to KING JAMES.

The good news for LeBron is that he has the option of choosing any team he wants to play for. The bad news is that D-Wade will be pushing for him to make a decision quickly. Otherwise D-Wade may make it for LeBron James, himself.

If D-Wade elects to stop waiting for LeBron to commit to Miami — or becomes convinced it’s not going to work out because of Bosh’ reluctance to settle for less than the Max — then he’ll have the choice of committing to Chicago (where his two children can be close to both parents, since Wade’s soon-to-be ex lives in Chicago) or head to New York.

Moreso, Wade can choose to leapfrog over Johnson and accept the deal in NY with LeBron and Stoudamire, join Johnson and Stoudamire in NY, or just head to the Bulls to play with Derrick Rose.

Either way, it creates an uncomfortable dilemma for James.

Even if The Chosen One wants to stay in Cleveland, how could he if D-Wade heads to NY with Stoudamire and possibly Johnson? Or if Wade elects to leave for Chicago, how could James stay in Cleveland with Wade/Rose/Joakim Noah in Chicago? Worse, how could James just stand pat knowing the NY Knicks would have Stoudamire and possibly Johnson — with a real possibility of getting Carmelo Anthony (who turned down a 3-year, $65-mil extension in Denver b/c he wants to come to NY next season) or Kevin Durant for the 2011 season?

Even better: How can LeBron turn down NY when he could join Johnson and Stoudamire there next season, knowing the Knicks will still be able to get Carmelo in 2011 once Eddy Curry comes off their salary cap?

LeBron may be the answer to everyone’s prayers, but he’s also the one with the biggest questions. Ironically, with all the moves being made, King James is the one individual in danger of making the wrong move, and paying dearly for it.

Afterll, it may be about the money with everyone else. With James, it’s about a title….and his legacy.
Friday, July 2nd, 2010 at 10:34 pm
by Stephen A.

As everyone knows, I reported last week on my morning drive show on Fox Sports Radio that LeBron James would join Dwayne Wade in Miami and take Chris Bosh with him to join the Heat.
So everything that follows that sentence should be taken with a grain of salt, right?

Back
Top Bottom