* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Report: Knicks Virtually Eliminated By LeBron
2z5loi0.jpg
2m7zs7q.jpg

2whh1dk.jpg

Lebron preventing ^^^^ THAT %%*! from happening is a definite win.
pimp.gif

Does "we ready" refer to y'all being ready for Amare Stoudemire and Richard %+%$#@* Jefferson?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**anticipating some sort of irrelevant Timberwolves/Rubio response

IraHeatBeat

The meeting was requested by Bulls. A party familiar with Wade's demeanor said he is not type to turn down such a request. Just a courtesy?

@wallacesports

Just been told 2nd meet w/Wade was at Bulls request. Wade obliged out of courtesy. Nonetheless, Heat staff back in Chi.

That's from Heat beat writers for the Sentinel & Herald respectively

D. Wade to the Bulls would not be surprising at all. That's his hometown and I'm sure he already had it planned last summer to sign with them when he bought a place out there. Plus, the Bulls can offer a better supporting cast than the Heat so it's a no brainer for him if you ask me.

A D. Rose and D. Wade back court would be sick though!

I see dudes already have the ammo on deck for Knicks fans.
laugh.gif

I sorta hope that report isn't true for Knicks fans sanity.

I wonder how Chad Ford is going to spin it when the Heat or the Knicks become the favorites to get DWade "according to sources" over the weekend.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Steve Blake is still better than Farmar. What about Fisher? He going to get paid less than Blake?

Yeh, LA wants him to take a 50% pay cut.

2.5M per year or something like that.

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._out_of_lebron_hunt_suggest_ulterior_motives/[/h2]
[h2]Knicks Dispute They're Out Of LeBron Hunt, Suggest Ulterior Motives[/h2]
Jul 02, 2010 7:22 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports went on the air with Michael Kay on ESPN Radio to discuss points he made in a story Wojnarowski published Friday.

In that story, Wojnarowski wrote that the Knicks had been virtually eliminated from the race to sign LeBron James and that he was unimpressed with New York's presentation to him Thursday.

Shortly after the segment with Wojnarowski, a representative of the Knicks called Kay to refute the Wojnarowski story and the claims made by his sources. Further the Knicks suggested that someone may be attempting to undermine their chances to sign James. The team insisted that its presentation to James on Thursday was successful and apparently well received.

Wojnarowski also includes claims that James was turned off by Donnie Walsh's need to use a wheelchair due to a neck ailment, and that James was similarly deflated by owner James Dolan's appearance.

There have been rumblings in recent days that those closest to James are concerned about him playing for the Knicks and what implications that might hold for the power balance around the superstar. There have been some indications that Maverick Carter, James' closest friend, is opposed to a move to the Knicks.

However, the status of Wojnarowski's anonymous sources is unclear since he only generically cites "sources" but does not indicate their position in relation to James, or their particular knowledge of James' reactions to the presentations he received on Thursday.

Donnie-Walsh-3.4a.jpg

t1-walsh.dolan.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Fisher shouldn't take a pay cut. He should retire if he gets paid less than Blake, but starts.

He'll get his 5 million hopefully, if Sasha, and Luke are getting over 5 mil, why can't Fish.

God I hate their contracts. 
sick.gif

You can say whatever you want, if you believe that these 3 years of trades werefor James, then you're just kidding yourself.

Okay, maybe they were, but i rather have cap space then be stuck with a bunch of bad contracts.

I dont even understand how our presentations can be said as "unedgy". Plus, theres no way Stat got offered that contract if Donnie had something up his sleeves. Hopefully.

Best of luck to you Bang. It's one thing to have cap space and no junk contracts, but what about not having a young talent to build around... Small market teams can only rebuild through the lottery, but the Knicks can't do that and they might miss out on a legit franchise player as well...

Originally Posted by JPZx

DWade has told Heat representatives that he's going out to visit other clubs SOLELY for the purpose of stalling their negotiations with other free agents. He's Miami through and through.

Link/source?

Free-agent buzz: Blake joining Lakers

Free-agent point guard Steve Blake has reached agreement on a four-year, $16 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Before the Lakers secured a commitment from Blake, general manager Mitch Kupchak had Bucks point guard Luke Ridnour willing to take a four-year, $12 million offer, a league source says. The Lakers then gave Blake a deadline of Friday afternoon to accept their four-year, $16 million offer.

Once Blake did, the Lakers obtained the kind of savvy point guard to eventually transition from Derek Fisher.

b

Blake broke the news of his agreement on the radio show of Oregonian columnist John Canzano.

Blake was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers by the Portland Trail Blazers in February and averaged 6.8 points and 6.1 points in 29 games for them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqBzvguDtHCpfJ64czKTAGW8vLYF?slug=ys-freeagentbuzz070210

Damn Donnie Walsh looking like the Emperor dude from Star Wars.

Matter of fact, if they don't get Lebron or Bosh I wouldn't be surprised if his #@* started walking around NY in a long dark robe while concealing his face as much as possible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

DWade has told Heat representatives that he's going out to visit other clubs SOLELY for the purpose of stalling their negotiations with other free agents. He's Miami through and through.
Link/source?
Bucher was talking about it on SC yesterday.

It would be a slap to Fisher's face if the Lakers offer him less money than Steve Blake. I mean as far as the yearly pay and not the length of the contract.

My gun (mouth/words) is sloooooooowly getting loaded for Knicks fans, and it's going to be a beautiful nightmare. Kinda like a gangster loading the clip on the tommy gun, no wait, like the scene in Malcolm X when all those cats were loading up their guns for the assassination. But ey, I do love the city but despise the residents and their arrogant elitist attitudes

Originally Posted by DLo13

So does LAL have any $ left to sign Mike Miller? Or is that dead now?

that is dead now because the lakers signed the former all star steve blake!

haters can finally rejoice now that miller will not be part of the lakers.

its said on another website fisher turned down a 1 year 2.5 mill offer and is now negotiating with cleveland and miami. seriously you reward fisher with 2.5 mill but give garbage #!% trade throw away blake 4 mill ??? eat a !@$% mitch

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Link/source?
Bucher was talking about it on SC yesterday.

Ric Bucher
eyes.gif

I'm convinced these "reporters", rumors, and "sources" are just Knicks haters on the internet who are just aiding Knicks haters like Chris Broussard in some agenda to make us look as bad as we can.

Just look at some of yall. Buying in to anything you read. Just try to make sense of this Bosh and Wade both had good things to say about their meetings with the Knicks but somehow the dude we been waiting for since 2 years ago gets the unorganized and unprepared presentation?

REALLY?

IDIOTS.

Back
Top Bottom