* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

lol what's the thought process behind getting a dude who's been in the league for 2 years to mentor someone?

Yeah, I think Sessions is an asset as well. Which is why it is frustrating to see him not get PT in Minny. Shoot, the Kings need a back-up PG right now... Spanish Chocolate did not work out.

Does Minny want another SF in Cisqo? LOL.

once Rubio comes over Session is gone

c16367294414d12a01b2e1d24d60edc91b060cde.gif

I am surprised he would even meet with the Clippers, as they have NO realistic shot at signing him with their franchise history. It's funny how all these "experts" and sites keep reporting every team felt the meeting went well. What are they suppose to say, Lebron was only humoring us and we know we have zero chance of signing him, but we want to be included in the circus?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by h3at23

AlexKennedyNBA

The Bulls want LeBron to make a decision now. Team is threatening to pull their offer if they don't get an answer by Saturday, says source.

Yea right, Who is Chicago fooling
laugh.gif

seriously.

that would be crazy if miami signs bosh and wade and ny signs amare and lebron. the ny miami rivalry would be back in the east.

[magic johnson]The NBA is back![magic johnson]
laugh.gif
I called this like two years ago but I thought Bosh would follow LeBron to NY and Amare would be in Miami with Wade.
laugh.gif
same here. i had them switched also

don't let ESPN fool you guys into thinking this would be some startling, unexpected phenomenon. i'm still hoping it happens

no way we take sessions, I think there is a reason we didnt sign him in the first place. Ya'll should try to send him over to Indiana.....

As a Clipper fan (?) I too wonder why LeBron is meeting with them. They would be a great option if not for DTS, but the team isn't getting sold so I'm not sure why LeBron wants to meet with them.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

I am surprised he would even meet with the Clippers, as they have NO realistic shot at signing him with their franchise history. It's funny how all these "experts" and sites keep reporting every team felt the meeting went well. What are they suppose to say, Lebron was only humoring us and we know we have zero chance of signing him, but we want to be included in the circus?
A lot of free agents/teams set up meetings to throw other teams and players off. One meeting - even if it has no substance - can cause another team to overreact. As we have already seen with some of the contracts given out, overreacting with bad signings is pretty prevalent in the NBA.

IraHeatBeat

Potentially staggering news, Dwyane Wade is poised to meet again tonight with the Bulls, likely in the presence of his agent.

This could get EPIC

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

A lot of free agents/teams set up meetings to throw other teams and players off. One meeting - even if it has no substance - can cause another team to overreact. As we have already seen with some of the contracts given out, overreacting with bad signings is pretty prevalent in the NBA.
LeBron doesn't need bargaining power, not even a little bit.

Originally Posted by h3at23

IraHeatBeat

Potentially staggering news, Dwyane Wade is poised to meet again tonight with the Bulls, likely in the presence of his agent.

This could get EPIC

Very interesting, granted there is validity to this report.

DWade has told Heat representatives that he's going out to visit other clubs SOLELY for the purpose of stalling their negotiations with other free agents. He's Miami through and through.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

with all that money NY is going to give Amare why not just resign Daivd lee cheaper?
Why have I yet to see one report talking about Amare signing to NY that talked about the contract and the actual?

Only reason Knicks would sign Amare is the belief that would lure LeBron over here. There's been reports that Amare is negotiating with NY and called LeBron about it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

DWade has told Heat representatives that he's going out to visit other clubs SOLELY for the purpose of stalling their negotiations with other free agents. He's Miami through and through.

at the same time he has to keep his options open incase the big names dont sign with miami

Even though Amare is getting a big contract from New York it's not worth going alone. I say look at New Jersey. Any news about Boozer yet?

[h1]Chicago pressing for Wade, LeBron partnership[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 13 minutes ago

Dwyane Wade(notes) will meet privately with Chicago Bulls officials for a second time in two days on Friday and is seriously contemplating leaving the Miami Heat to join his hometown team, a league source told Yahoo! Sports.

This could be a significant step in Wade helping to create a blockbuster partnership with LeBron James(notes) on the Bulls.

Wade and James have been discussing the possibility of playing together, but the major hurdle to the starry alliance remains James’ reluctance to join Wade in Miami, sources say.

“D-Wade and LeBron want to play together, but neither one wants to commit to each other,

Back
Top Bottom