* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Mike Miller would help the Lakers bench for sure. The only thing keeping him on the bench like Adam Morrison would be his defense tho.
I actually feel like his defense is pretty solid..............
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Miller will definitely be a great fit in LA. At times, LA could even use Miller at PG in the triangle. He definitely has the skills and his outside shot is
sick.gif
I just think in regards to the Lakers, you can be a great shooter, but still get no PT because of your lack of aggression and defense. Adam Morrison was a bad example, but Sasha (as annoying as he is) is a pretty good shooter, and he got more PT when he was actually an asset on defense being a pest and when he stopped being scared to shoot. I don't think Miller is a horrible defender, but he is average at best. Not tough or soft and he tries to use his size and length as an advantage. But his quickness has never been good. Definitely an asset at the end of the day if he is aggressive. As Wizards fans should know, he was not aggressive last year for some reason...    

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by h3at23

AlexKennedyNBA

The Bulls want LeBron to make a decision now. Team is threatening to pull their offer if they don't get an answer by Saturday, says source.

Yea right, Who is Chicago fooling
laugh.gif

seriously.

that would be crazy if miami signs bosh and wade and ny signs amare and lebron. the ny miami rivalry would be back in the east.

[magic johnson]The NBA is back![magic johnson]
laugh.gif

AlexKennedyNBA

The Bulls want LeBron to make a decision now. Team is threatening to pull their offer if they don't get an answer by Saturday, says source.

This makes no sense seeing how we haven't met with him....anyone else scratching their head?

I was gonna ask that, don't they meet with him tomorrow? Or are they saying that they want an answer before they leave Cleveland after the meeting?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by WILLINC

AlexKennedyNBA

Yea right, Who is Chicago fooling
laugh.gif

seriously.

that would be crazy if miami signs bosh and wade and ny signs amare and lebron. the ny miami rivalry would be back in the east.

[magic johnson]The NBA is back![magic johnson]
laugh.gif
I called this like two years ago but I thought Bosh would follow LeBron to NY and Amare would be in Miami with Wade.
laugh.gif

BroMontanaNBA

A close source to Lebron says that he wants to take a year off to go back to school. Top 3 are Duke, North Carolina or U of Akron. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
alien.gif
[/font]

Y'all hear Bosh was walking into his meeting(s) with a camera crew?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't believe one word of that b.s about the Bulls. We haven't even met w/ Bron for us to be "pulling our offer" is insane...goofy #@$ "sources" nowadays

I hope we can dump Sessions on NY without getting rid of Jefferson. Not sure how that would work cap wise but then we'd ship Jefferson off for something else.

Since they're on the verge of getting Amare, I don't see them going after Jefferson.

Lol. So what was the point of signing Sessions? Dude was putting in work averaging a double-double for a minute (really short minute) on the Bucks. Then he became super useless in Minny.

Breaking News: Bucks-Salmons finally agree on deal. 5 years, $39
million, but last year only partial guaranteed. Link coming ...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Lol. So what was the point of signing Sessions? Dude was putting in work averaging a double-double for a minute (really short minute) on the Bucks. Then he became super useless in Minny.

He wanted a vet PG for Flynn or Kahn just wanted to make some type of splash last year.

But Sessions was not a vet. And he's still not a vet. Sessions needs as much PT as Flynn does right now to be honest. He obviously won't get that in Minny with Flynn starting and Rubio coming in. And he was signed by Minny after drafting Flynn and Rubio. Sure, Rubio announced he wasn't coming before the signing of Sessions, but I was confused at the time and still am today with the signing. The drafting of two PGs was big enough of a splash for me. The Bucks didn't re-sign Sessions because they took BJ, but Minny takes Rubio, Flynn, and Sessions in one summer.

Back
Top Bottom