* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Byron Scott being introduced officially by Cavs at 3PM tomorrow.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

not sure if posted or if anyone cares, but frye has officially agreed to resign with suns. 5 yr./$30 mil or a lil over.

Yeah it was posted a page back or so. 

He was holding out at 25 mil, they up it to 30, and dude probably said, "Where do I sign?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i think mike miller aint that good. all he can do is shoot. i rather have tmac or ray allen. im glad they set a deadline. dude aint gonna sign cuz hes gonna be too busy washing lebron's car tonight
You're going off his rep as just a shooter. He's a capable ball handler, solid rebounder and a good passer.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Byron Scott being introduced officially by Cavs at 3PM tomorrow.

Cant stress it enough when i say that is a very nice pickup by dan gilbert
happy.gif
 B-scott is that dude. Im sure his hiring will help cavs chances of retaining Bron even greater.

i think mike miller aint that good. all he can do is shoot. i rather have tmac or ray allen. im glad they set a deadline. dude aint gonna sign cuz hes gonna be too busy washing lebron's car tonight
If you don't want Miller because all he can do is shoot, then why do you want Allen? And McGrady hasn't proven anything for us to consider signing him.

i think McGrady would be a great move for LA, Mike Miller is done IMO, he wasn't even that great of shooter this past season and if dude loses that, he can't bring anything else to the table - he isn't mobile anymore and I think the Lakers need more than just a shooter coming off that bench. That's why I think TMac would be the best fit, it could be a bust move or a home-run for LA.
I don't think Ray Allen would even contemplate coming to the Lakers after battling against them these recent years + he has always disliked Kobe. I think he will stay with Boston.

oh man im no knicks fan but hopefully someone else goes to nyc or im thinking still an under .500 team.

Man amar'e better not be making the mistake of going to NY alone
laugh.gif
 joe is staying put in the ATL (he has a 119,000,000 reasons to stay) and neither bosh nor wade have indicated NY as a possible destination for their services. Its either LBJ or bust for the knickerbockers.

Originally Posted by rpcristob

oh man im no knicks fan but hopefully someone else goes to nyc or im thinking still an under .500 team.

you guys can sign raymond felton if you want
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

i think McGrady would be a great move for LA, Mike Miller is done IMO, he wasn't even that great of shooter this past season
Miller shot 48% from 3. And you say Miller is done but not McGrady?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Amare to the Knicks "almost" done...
You always starting this crap.
laugh.gif
LOL what?
Give us a link, don't give us a twitter with someone saying that it's a done deal.

No link, no good.
I said "almost" meaning its close. i nevr said its a done deal he agreed

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

If you don't want Miller because all he can do is shoot, then why do you want Allen? And McGrady hasn't proven anything for us to consider signing him.

My exact thoughts. Ray Allen might a little more valuable than Mike right now but he is getting really old and a long term deal with him is kind of risky. A lot of Allen's game is running around and getting around screens and what not; I don't how much longer he can keep it up. Plus, he can't dribble or drive to save his life.

Mike Miller is done but TMac isn't? Lulz.

Originally Posted by rpcristob

you guys can sign raymond felton if you want
roll.gif
haha like i said not a knicks fan. wizards fan
but im hoping for some sort of move by the wiz i think they have the mle

Amare to NYK was from a fake twitter account. That's why I always say you should know for sure who ur following

Not to sound like a homer JA but everyone is posting Twitter links and Woj has been wrong a lot this year and a lot in the past and proved a number of times how good his "sources" are. Not saying that the report for Amare is correct but come on now.

Back
Top Bottom