* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

TommyDeeTKB

Trying to confirm but source says Amare to NY is done and they are "working out numbers"...half of the pick and roll set? #july1st

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by HOOD17

What in the blue hell are these teams doing? Gooden 32 million, Salmons 36 million, Frye 30 million, and now L.A. offering 30 million to MIKE MILLER? There is no way that they have that much don't they need to sign Phil and Fisher, and maybe Shannon?

I'm still confused why we spend so much that fast on Darko and Pekovic.

i dont understand why some people who dont watch certain players continue to complain when they never watch them play. Mike Miller is worth 30 mill and Lakers told him he has to accept it tonight. He knows and the lakers know he can get more money easily. Mike Miller is very good.

Anyways lakers would be using the MLE and i dont think Shannon is coming back.
I may have overreacted a lil bit but I do understand Salmons deal, but Gooden getting that much means he can or will be traded if things don't work out. Lakers I think they should worry about getting Fisher back and looking towards another shooter or a big that can make their bench better.

What in the blue hell are these teams doing? Gooden 32 million, Salmons 36 million, Frye 30 million, and now L.A. offering 30 million to MIKE MILLER? There is no way that they have that much don't they need to sign Phil and Fisher, and maybe Shannon?

How AMIR JOHNSON GETTING PAID STILL?

Please,please, please tell me you haven't been wandering through the NBA offseason landscape thinking the head coach's salary has anything to do with the cap?

They will get Fisher back and your saying another shooter? Umm Mike Miller will be the best jump shooter and 3pth shooter on that team if he decides to stay. Kobe will get to rest during games next season since Miller does it all. Hes a great all around player so this is a hell of a deal for the Lakers if he decides to sign.

IMO all they need to do is trade Bynum and get another big man, dude is not healthy and nothng special. Ive hated him since his rookie year.

I may have overreacted a lil bit but I do understand Salmons deal, but Gooden getting that much means he can or will be traded if things don't work out. Lakers I think they should worry about getting Fisher back and looking towards another shooter or a big that can make their bench better.

I don't think there's a big market for Fisher or Brown, let's be real.  They are locking up a good shooter and a reasonable price.

Mike Miller would make the bench better, or vise versa, Artest to bench?

Kobe will get to rest during games next season since Miller does it all. Hes a great all around player so this is a hell of a deal for the Lakers if he decides to sign.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the way you make it sound Mike Miller is the second coming... he's Mike freakin' Miller!  EASSSSSYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't think there's a big market for Fisher or Brown, let's be real.  They are locking up a good shooter and a reasonable price.

Mike Miller would make the bench better, or vise versa, Artest to bench?
it can go either way, id start Miller. But Miller would be a nice spark off the bench with Odom.

He would look a lot better on the Lakers then he actually is.

He will just stand there and shoot.

it can go either way, id start Miller. But Miller would be a nice spark off the bench with Odom.

I love the idea, the amount of years and money, not so much. 

I hope our GM has something under his sleeve in regards to shedding some of the current team salary.  *cough WALTON *cough

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How AMIR JOHNSON GETTING PAID STILL?

Please,please, please tell me you haven't been wandering through the NBA offseason landscape thinking the head coach's salary has anything to do with the cap?
Nah I knew that, I'm just saying shouldn't you take care of the coach first then guys from your championship squad who played important role. See what's important for you to make another run. That is all. I think L.A. could use another big next to LO.

Maybe crazy but wouldn't Korver or Reddick be a better fit money wise to the Lakers?

Mike Miller would give the Lakers two players (along with Odom) coming off the bench that could easily start for most teams.

the contracts given out are not big deals...if they're making 5M per yr then that's around the average salary for an NBA player...

any rotational player is going to get a deal some where around the MLE...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Mike Miller would help the Lakers bench for sure. The only thing keeping him on the bench like Adam Morrison would be his defense tho.

I actually feel like his defense is pretty solid..............
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Mike Miller would help the Lakers bench for sure. The only thing keeping him on the bench like Adam Morrison would be his defense tho.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Miller will definitely be a great fit in LA. At times, LA could even use Miller at PG in the triangle. He definitely has the skills and his outside shot is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Miller will definitely be a great fit in LA. At times, LA could even use Miller at PG in the triangle. He definitely has the skills and his outside shot is
sick.gif
If I remember correctly, he started at PG for the Grizzlies for a bit when all the other PGs were injured.
laugh.gif

Mike Miller has to accept tonight, on some mafia $#@%
eek.gif
. If he doesnt he's chasing Bron

Amare to the Knicks? Lee is about to get the max from some team anyway so unless we over pay i'll take it
pimp.gif

Whose next?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think mike miller aint that good. all he can do is shoot. i rather have tmac or ray allen. im glad they set a deadline. dude aint gonna sign cuz hes gonna be too busy washing lebron's car tonight

not sure if posted or if anyone cares, but frye has officially agreed to resign with suns. 5 yr./$30 mil or a lil over.

Back
Top Bottom