* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

laugh.gif
@ Nelson and Carter. By doing this trade, Hornets would be making Collison the PG of the future. What the hell would they want with Nelson.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Laker fans are annoying as @*#$. Not everybody is the damn Grizzlies. My friends dad that's a Laker fan was like "WATCH THE LAKERS ARE GONNA TRADE UP AND GET COUSINS."

QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yep. Zach and Marc for Pau is a complete rip off!

Let me know when Marc gets a win in a playoff game. Until then, the trade sucked for every one else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm i the only who thinks the Wizards should have picked Evan Turner?
I thought the same as well, but sometime you gotta pick the most hyped/best player. Turner is just as good as Wall though. I think he will have a better year than Wall next season as well, just watch.
I think some ego plays into that.

If Wall fails, it would be more acceptable from a publicity standpoint than if they failed with picking E. Turner. They wouldn't hear the end of that.

Man if magic get CP3 then we would have to be considered favorites out east (of course until free agency is over) but dudes are talking like taking back jameer is bad for nawlins
laugh.gif
if they trade Paul that means they would only be left with collison right?? perennial all star point guard in jameer as back up or maybe allow collison to come off the bench and still learn the ropes in his 2nd year.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Man if magic get CP3 then we would have to be considered favorites out east (of course until free agency is over) but dudes are talking like taking back jameer is bad for nawlins
laugh.gif
if they trade Paul that means they would only be left with collison right?? perennial all star point guard in jameer as back up or maybe allow collison to come off the bench and still learn the ropes in his 2nd year.
Maybe if this was a minor role player, then taking on a PG when you have Collison wouldn't be a big deal.  But it's Chris Paul.  You're really telling me that taking on another PG (who has some injuries as well) is really the best that New Orleans can get?  I know you'd be excited for Orlando to get Paul, but let's not pretend like this is some huge deal for NO... it would be an outright robbery if that's all it took for Orlando.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just think of it this way. Last year PGs, this year SFs, next year SGs, the year after that PFs, and then the year after that Cs.

So in about three years we should have a complete team.

tired.gif

Honestly, on paper your team doesnt look that bad.

In real life though, i dont know how that is going to work
laugh.gif

People thought Emeka Okafor was a better fit for Orlando back in 2004 too.

We see how that turned out...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just think of it this way. Last year PGs, this year SFs, next year SGs, the year after that PFs, and then the year after that Cs.

So in about three years we should have a complete team.

tired.gif

We need to stop picking in the first 8. I don't think next year draft class will be good. I think it will be very weak and a bunch of guys being told to " go ahead and declare before the lockout".

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Gotta love how Kahn decides to focus on one position on Draft night. Last year it was PGs, this year it was SFs.

Martell Webster, Wes Johnson and Lazar Hayward.

If it means anything, I've always thought Martell Webster would drop 20 a game if he was atleast the second option on a team. Him and Wesley are both REALLY good outside shooters. You can put Martell at SG and Wesley at SF. They still need to find out what they're doing with Jefferson/Love but I'm sure they have something in place that can't be completed until the 7th.

I don't think were going to keep Hayward at all maybe send him down to the D-League. If you look at the wolves wing we have Webster and Ellington at the 2, then Wesley Johnson and Brewer at the 3. My guess is Brewer get slide back to the 3(6'9) and you play Wes (6'7) at the 2. Then on the bench you have Ellington who I think is our best shooter at the 2 then plug Webster at the 3. So yeah, we draft all small forwards but we four wingsthat can play. Our point guard spot is booked for the next few years and so is our bigs. Even if we get rid of Al which Kahn said he doubts it but we have Al and then Love coming off the bench and maybe Darko and Hollins who is a decent big for us, plus Pekovic who can play back up if Al leaves, as a T-wolves fan I'm okay with how the team is as of right now. But knowing Kahn......anything could happen. They need improve big because next year draft class will be mostly consist of really young guys, and I believe that will set us back.

I think the Wolves look good on paper. I mean not championship contending, but certainly not a team that wins less than 20 games a year like last year. Who is your legit franchise player that you guys will build around though? I used to think Big Al was, but he can be traded any moment. Wes Johnson? Not sure about that...

Looks like CDR is for sure a buck now and dude is extra happy.
I'll mention them.Milwaukee,I'm a 100% w/you.Now let's make a moviiieeeeee starring us!Yes yess. #FEARTHEDEER #FEARTHEDEER #FEARTHEDEER
This is @yungbuck3 & @andrewmbogut's team!& I'm a fan of both.Especially BJ.& Coach Skiles is the kind of coach/personality I need. 31 minutes ago via Echofon
I've been out.I can care less about the nightlife.If there's a gym that I can get into @ anytime,Im good.I'm looking forward Bucks fans!!! 34 minutes ago via Echofon
http://www.echofon.com/
People are trying to say I'm going to be bored in Milwaukee.Hahaha.I lived 5 minutes from NY & I could count on both hands how many times...

I can seriously see him and BJ putting in work together. Few years down with exp under their belt they could be a very nice backcourt.

CD-R & Jennings are going to be fun to watch. I think its a good situation for CD-R, especially with Coach Skiles, he needs that type of coach.

Let the Magic have Chris Paul, don't mean they will be better. As long as D.How a stiff stiff, it doesn't make them better. If you take away the lob, CP3 does not make them better, it'll be the same as having Nelson, though Paul will run the team a bit better, but it all comes down to Dwight

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let the Magic have Chris Paul, don't mean they will be better. As long as D.How a stiff stiff, it doesn't make them better. If you take away the lob, CP3 does not make them better, it'll be the same as having Nelson, though Paul will run the team a bit better, but it all comes down to Dwight
Are you serious? Chris Paul made Chandler look like a damn all star. CP3 and Howard would shatter the alley-oop record by the All Star Break.
All you need to do is play above the rim and Dwight definitely does that plus more.

[h1]NBA Draft 2010: Top undrafted players[/h1]

1. - Art Parakhouski - Center (Radford) - The 6-foot-11 Belarus native certainly has the size to play the pivot in the NBA and he is a fundamentally- sound player, but the small school setting and the lack of a larger upside kept him off the draft board.

2. - Matt Bouldin - Combo Guard (Gonzaga) - I thought the versatile Bouldin should have been a mid second-round pick but his shaggy hair must have scared off some NBA execs. Bouldin's agent, Stu Lash, has confirmed the combo guard agreed to a free-agent contract with Chicago and will join the Bulls' summer league team.

3. - Samardo Samuels - Power Forward (Louisville) - The Cardinals' big man was once the top prospect in the entire nation coming out of high school, but his lack of height (6-foot-
glasses.gif
and all-important wingspan clearly scared off most NBA teams.

4. - Mikhail Torrance - Point Guard (Alabama) - At 6-foot-5 with athleticism, Torrance could be a top-tier defensive guard relatively early in his career, but a minor heart issue forced teams to beg off.

5. - Jon Scheyer - Combo Guard (Duke) - A 6-foot-6 player with impressive range on his jumper and a high basketball IQ. Exactly what is the difference between this guy and J.J. Redick?

6. - Denis Clemente - Shooting Guard (Kansas State) - Clemente is a pure shooter with a very impressive NCAA Tournament performance on his resume. I guess size (Clemente is only 6-foot) did him in.

7. - Charles Garcia - Power Forward (Seattle) - I saw Garcia appearing in the first round on some mock drafts midway through the college season but he steadily fell from there. My guess is most personnel people didn't think Garcia has the strength to handle your average NBA power forward on the blocks.

8. - Sherron Collins - Point Guard (Kansas) - Cole Aldrich got quite a few laughs when he compared Sherron Collins to Chris Paul after he got drafted. That's quite a stretch but Collins was a really good quarterback on a really good college team. A lack of height and poor conditioning did Collins in but he did garner a summer league invite from Charlotte.

9. - Brian Zoubek - Center (Duke) - I've got to give a shout-out to a fellow Haddonfield, NJ native. Zoubek has the size and basketball IQ to at least be a Joel Pryzbilla-like defender and rebounder.

10. - Scottie Reynolds - Combo Guard (Villanova) - A poor final NCAA tourney overshadowed four years of solid play by the undersized Villanova guard.

Back
Top Bottom