* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

This mildly involves #LeBron, sources say the Bulls have discussed sending Luol Deng to ORL for Marcin Gortat & Mickael Pietrus 2 minutes ago via web

laugh.gif
 @ my dude KLJ. I feel you though..

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Please stop.

laugh.gif
  I thought you would like that.  You wouldn't want to see Paul as a Laker, 35-40 primetime games a year, all the exposure, etc etc? 

Why not?  He'd have the weapons around him to do some damage. 

[h1]Sources: Bulls to free up cap space[/h1]

By Ric Bucher
ESPN The Magazine
Archive

The Chicago Bulls have a deal in place that would move Kirk Hinrich and the 17th pick to the Washington Wizards, freeing up enough cap space to pursue two maximum-salary players in this summer's free-agent market, sources with knowledge of the Bulls' plans said Thursday.

It wasn't immediately clear what Washington would send to Chicago in the trade.

The deal can't be officially consummated until July 8, when the Wizards will have room under the salary cap to absorb Hinrich's $9 million contract without having to send back anything of similar value.

Since it's a good-faith deal for the time being, there remains a chance it could fall apart. But according to one source, the Sacramento Kings are prepared to make a similar deal with the Bulls in the Wizards' stead if that were to happen.

Either way, moving Hinrich and the pick would push Chicago's space under the cap from $20 million to more than $30 million. That puts the Bulls on equal footing with the Miami Heat in pursuing not just one but two members of a free-agent class that is expected to include LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Carlos Boozer, Amare Stoudemire and Joe Johnson.

Ric Bucher covers the NBA for ESPN The Magazine.

Come on, why ya'll gonna quit if the Lakers get CP3?  Other teams are loaded, they'll still be plenty of fight left for the title.  Come on. 

Laker fans are annoying as @*#$. Not everybody is the damn Grizzlies. My friends dad that's a Laker fan was like "WATCH THE LAKERS ARE GONNA TRADE UP AND GET COUSINS."

Laker fans are annoying as %*%!. Not everybody is the damn Grizzlies. My friends dad that's a Laker fan was like "WATCH THE LAKERS ARE GONNA TRADE UP AND GET COUSINS."

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
If CP goes to LA.

At that point, chemistry wouldn't be much of an issue. I think he'd fit in fine. They need to be prepared for Jackson not returning being a strong possibility. I think this move would be a good answer to that.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Laker fans are annoying as @*#$. Not everybody is the damn Grizzlies. My friends dad that's a Laker fan was like "WATCH THE LAKERS ARE GONNA TRADE UP AND GET COUSINS."

QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
If CP goes to LA.

At that point, chemistry wouldn't be much of an issue. I think he'd fit in fine. They need to be prepared for Jackson not returning being a strong possibility. I think this move would be a good answer to that.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Buc Em

QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yep. Zach and Marc for Pau is a complete rip off!

Buzz: Pacers offer Granger for No. 3
By Adrian Wojnarowski and Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports
41 minutes ago

NEW YORK – The New Jersey Nets and Indiana Pacers are discussing a blockbuster draft trade that would send All-Star forward Danny Granger and the 10th pick to the Nets for Devin Harris, Yi Jianlian and the third overall pick, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Pacers plan would be to move up and take Georgia Tech forward Derrick Favors with the third overall pick and plug their need for a young point guard with Harris.

No deal was imminent, and one source said the Nets’ interest in the Pacers’ offer was “lukewarm.

I'm starting to think New Jersey is desperate to make a move.

They've been tossing that Harris and #3 pick around like a prositute. I hope they won't make that move because their PG situation will be very ugly. Granger and Lopez won't do you any good with no PG. I think they should look more towards getting CP3, if they can't get him just draft Favors and move on.

Pacers just trying to move up to make sure they get Hayward.

You can't fool me, Bird...

The hole in the PG rotation makes me say no to that trade...

That is, If it was happening.
Dave D'Alessandro goes further: "Nets officials just responded to the report with two words: 'Not happening.'"

Originally Posted by DLo13

They shouldn't have to. Hayward isn't going above 10.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by DLo13

They shouldn't have to. Hayward isn't going above 10.

White people are naturally risk averse. Can't take any chances.

Back
Top Bottom