* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Favors
pimp.gif
I knew we'd grab him

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm i the only who thinks the Wizards should have picked Evan Turner?
I thought the same as well, but sometime you gotta pick the most hyped/best player. Turner is just as good as Wall though. I think he will have a better year than Wall next season as well, just watch.

Anyone else think it was ridiculous that like the first stat that they showed when Cousins got drafted was that he had the 2nd most technical fouls in the nation?

That makes no sense for New Orleans. So you have a young PG who showed he can handle running the team in Collison, and you trade away your franchise PG for another PG AND you take on Vince's contract? I don't buy it.

There's really no better offer out there? No package of young wing players, a big man, and loads of draft picks?

I hate this 24 hour access to news and media people have now, anyone with a source or "contact" can post something on twitter and within 30 minutes it's all over the internet and a done deal.

People acting like Vince Carter got 5 years left on his contract.

He's basically an expiring deal with a team option in the 2011/12 season (which New Orleans would more than likely decline).

Like I said before, they want to free up money. I don't understand why they would take on Nelson though.

I know damn well they wouldn't take that offer over Zbo, future picks and Thabeet. And I really know damn well if we added OJ in the mix that they would prefer that deal over the current one.

Oh well, if it happens New Orleans will be the laughing stock in our division.

That trade makes zero sense for the Hornets. If they're going to trade, they'd be stupid to ask/receive a PG in return, and they sure as hell can get more than that back for Chris Paul in my opinion. There's still a 95% chance he's on the New Orleans roster next season. All these trade rumors seem bogus to me.

Anyways, it's official:

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67434/20100625/blazers_fire_kevin_pritchard/[/h1]
[h1]Blazers Fire Kevin Pritchard[/h1]

Jun 25, 2010 12:48 AM EST

Pritchard_Kevin_por.jpg
The Portland Trail Blazers have relieved general manager Kevin Pritchard of his duties, the team announced just after the 2010 NBA Draft.

“This process was more public and took longer than any of us would have liked, but that was indicative of how critical a decision this was for the franchise,

Originally Posted by JPZx

That trade makes zero sense for the Hornets. If they're going to trade, they'd be stupid to ask/receive a PG in return, and they sure as hell can get more than that back for Chris Paul in my opinion. There's still a 95% chance he's on the New Orleans roster next season. All these trade rumors seem bogus to me.

Anyways, it's official:

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67434/20100625/blazers_fire_kevin_pritchard/[/h1]
[h1]Blazers Fire Kevin Pritchard[/h1]

Jun 25, 2010 12:48 AM EST

Pritchard_Kevin_por.jpg
The Portland Trail Blazers have relieved general manager Kevin Pritchard of his duties, the team announced just after the 2010 NBA Draft.

“This process was more public and took longer than any of us would have liked, but that was indicative of how critical a decision this was for the franchise,

This off-season is going to be really weird. If a lot of teams get the big name guys then we might see more teams keep trading guys year after year clearing cap space for the next big free agent class. This might be bad for the league.

Cp to Orlando is going to be very interesting if that goes down. I know Cp is arguably one of the best PG's in the league but I think what Orlando will need is someone at the 2 or 3 being their best player. If the trade goes down are we possibley looking at a line up of maybe: CP3, Reddick, Pietrius/Barnes (if re-sign) Lewis and Dwight? Cp,Pietrius and Reddick are maybe the only guys who can create shots themselves. I still believe they need a solid 4 that they can put next to Dwight.

The Triangle Offense:

Jordan and Pippen

Kobe

Corey Brewer and Wes Johnson

Somebody shoot me.

Gotta love how Kahn decides to focus on one position on Draft night. Last year it was PGs, this year it was SFs.

Martell Webster, Wes Johnson and Lazar Hayward.

Just think of it this way. Last year PGs, this year SFs, next year SGs, the year after that PFs, and then the year after that Cs.

So in about three years we should have a complete team.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom