* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Miami trades the 18th overall pick, and Daequan Cook to the Thunder for the 32nd pick.

Riley creates more capspace. Finna go in on July 1st.
pimp.gif

Miami Heat trades Daequan Cook and the 18th pick to the OKC Thunder for the 32nd pick in the 2010 Draft.
Miami now has room for 3 max contracts...

that heat trade makes 0 sense..trading down and giving away cook

must be a mistake in there somewhere

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that trade is a joke right?

Think outside the box on that trade Mike.

I might be wrong but: $2.1 million cap space relief + 1.5 mil 1st rd cap space hold = 3.6 mill in cap space = 3 potential Max players

i'm sure z-bo would just be cap relief or trade bait for minn (also helps them to get rid of al jefferson's contract.. and memphis takes a bit of a gamble, but if he comes back healthy they have a SOLID player)..

i wonder what presti has up his sleeve with all of these draft picks (18,21,26 and 51), cap space and trade assets

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

IThe 4th quarter of game 7 of the finals were a piece of garbage. At first the NBA was doing what I thought they should, letting the players, not calling gay fouls, not favoring either team, swallowing their whistles, and this led to the Celtics winning for the majority of the game. Towards the end of the third, I saw it start to happen, and I knew the C's would lose. It's pathetic and it's BS. The Lakers spent half of the quarter on the foul line and on top of that they were
allowed to be more physical and get away with blatant and obvious fouls. If they would have continued to call the game the way the did for the first 3 3/4 of the game, the Celtics would be champs right now. The NBA loves to give LA championships while everybody else has to take
them. My level of hate for the Lakers is almost on par with the Yankees. Yeah and I know Lakers fans will say I'm a hater, but of course La fans will take solice in fake champions since everything associated with the city of LA is fake anyway.

this hater STILL mad
laugh.gif
 you make absolutely NO +@$%@$@ sense at all. You said refs let the celtics play the whole game except for the 4th quarter meaning the celtics got away with fouls becaus e the refs were swallowing the whistles and letting celtics get away with the fouls but when the 4th quarter came along and they were calling celtics on them fouls that means the refs were cheating for the lakers?? get the $!%* outta here with that bull %!!+. you just mad that all them times u posted hating in the laker season thread everytime they lost were all for nothing. when you gonna learn that haters get nowhere?? god dont like haters. thats why lebron aint coming back to the cavs.
laugh.gif
you spent more time hating on the lakers than your own team. i got no pity for you.

but i give you props. atleast you aint a *$%*+ like a couple dudes in here crying about me posting again. dudes still on that sensitive tip in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wade, Amare, Boozer......

Damn if riles does pull that off, then its gonna be a heavyweight fight in the southeast between magic and heat. Oh wells, orlando will have the deeper team
laugh.gif

WTH...

I don't know how I feel about it if it happens. Jefferson is younger and I never considered him a center. I always thought he played out of position. Possibly get the same out of him as we got out of Zach and he's younger even though he has that contract.

People on the Grizz site got mixed opinions about it. Most of them like the deal though. I thought we would use Zach expiring for something else though or just keep him.  

It still doesn't solve our frontcourt problems defensively as to what we had with Zach and Gasol though.

Actutually that's not what I said Kane, but since it's you, you only get half a bar, F You #+$%%. Riley about to go Yankees on the NBA

Miami smells blood right now
pimp.gif

They not only are resigning Wade, but def getting another player, maybe 2 beside him.

Riley doin work

Originally Posted by h3at23

I might be wrong but: $2.1 million cap space relief + 1.5 mil 1st rd cap space hold = 3.6 mill in cap space = 3 potential Max players
Yo Heat I know your a fan & all but what if the Heat doesn't sign 3 max players and say only sign Boozer/Bosh to go with Wade? Then what?

Good trade for the Heat.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yo Heat I know your a fan & all but what if the Heat doesn't sign 3 max players and say only sign Boozer/Bosh to go with Wade? Then what?

?

Back
Top Bottom