* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Biggest Knick hater on the planet? Dude is the most bias man in sports casting...
nba_broussard_chris1_sw_576.jpg

Chris Douglas-Roberts Twitter page makes me think he spends a lot of time smoking pot alone.

And Mo Williams is embarrassing.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@MO

Even with CP on the Magic it's still all on Dwight. If Dwight can't be antttt dominate offense player when it comes playoff time then you basically have the same team as this past season and before.

exactly. you improve with a pg who actually knows what hes doing but the rest of that team is just trash. Dwight and Paul would be the only two guys on that team with any talent.

lewis is washed up. warriors hasbeens in pietrus and barnes, jj all one demensional... you cant be serious with gortat and bass...

ok so you have a point guard who can score and pass. a bunch of 3 point shooters, and a big man who can block and board but cant shoot free throws and a garbage offensive game, and average back up bigs.....

hmmm...........warriors east is about right...

only difference is don nelson is a horrible coach and van gundy isnt...
If they're the Warriors of the east, why did they make it to the ECF and have one of the best records the past couple seasons?  You don't seem to be making any sense.  CP3 is far better than Jameer and VC stunk it up when it mattered and JJ was playing big time minutes in a lot of Orland's 4th quarters. 

This is a team that I believe had the best record after the All-Star break, cruised through the first two rounds, but ran into a tremendous Boston defense which shut down their shooters who went ice cold.  But suddenly the whole team is trash and you compare them to the Warriors?  Give me a break.

Nearly everyone on here before the playoffs started agreed Orlando was the deepest team in the league, but NOW they're washed up and has beens?  And Pro is right, while I give him his credit in Orlando's success, SVG probably hurt them the most this past playoffs.  I think if this team puts Shard back to the 3, uses Bass and Anderson more, then they'd be better off.

Wolves and Grizz talking Al Jefferson for Zach Randolph swap according to chad ford twitter

Per Orange County Register

Phil said he's likely to retire, but gonna wait a week to make a final announcement.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@MO

Even with CP on the Magic it's still all on Dwight. If Dwight can't be antttt dominate offense player when it comes playoff time then you basically have the same team as this past season and before.

exactly. you improve with a pg who actually knows what hes doing but the rest of that team is just trash. Dwight and Paul would be the only two guys on that team with any talent.

lewis is washed up. warriors hasbeens in pietrus and barnes, jj all one demensional... you cant be serious with gortat and bass...

ok so you have a point guard who can score and pass. a bunch of 3 point shooters, and a big man who can block and board but cant shoot free throws and a garbage offensive game, and average back up bigs.....

hmmm...........warriors east is about right...

only difference is don nelson is a horrible coach and van gundy isnt...

So...if you subtract Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson...and add Chris Paul....you're telling me a team that went to the Finals and the ECF a year later...is WORSE off?
That really makes sense to you?
I think those guys don't listen to Van Gundy period which is sad. They need someone that could do what Hedo did when they went to the finals but, I thought their problem was they stuck a rookie on Kobe. To me that's why they didn't have a chance at all. And last season, Boston did the right thing let Dwight beat you not the team.

But I still believe it will be all on Dwight in the end.

If Phillip does call it quits, will Shaw take over? or does Bryon Scott wait just a little bit longer and hope for his dream gig, rather than coaching in Cleveland.

Per OC Register: Phil saying he's leaning towards retirement. Will make final announcement next week.

I never got a chance to make my end of season post so here we go:

The Cavaliers simply imploded due to friction between the head coach and the players and some other #!!@. I have the inside scoop on what happened but I will hold it close to the vest, cause hell, yall would say ducktales anyway

The finals was the Celtics last hoorah. I know I talked a lot of trash about them during the season, but I always believed they were still title contenders because they habe three future first ballot hall of famers who are full of pride.

The Thunder will fight with the Suns to make it to the WCF against the Lakers next year

The Knicks are not getting Lebron and might have to settle for Boozer's wife and maybe Joe Johnson

The Bucks will be number 3 in the East next year

John Wall will not be as good as everybody thinks he is. He will be the Dwight Howard of point guards,athletic and skills to be dominant but a lack of basketball fundamentals and knowledge of the game

Mike Brown is a dumb @@!, and as seen by him not getting a job this summer, his coaching ability is very suspect as he is not capable to properly adjust to adjustments the opposing coach will make in game

The 4th quarter of game 7 of the finals were a piece of garbage. At first the NBA was doing what I thought they should, letting the players, not calling gay fouls, not favoring either team, swallowing their whistles, and this led to the Celtics winning for the majority of the game. Towards the end of the third, I saw it start to happen, and I knew the C's would lose. It's pathetic and it's BS. The Lakers spent half of the quarter on the foul line and on top of that they were
allowed to be more physical and get away with blatant and obvious fouls. If they would have continued to call the game the way the did for the first 3 3/4 of the game, the Celtics would be champs right now. The NBA loves to give LA championships while everybody else has to take
them. My level of hate for the Lakers is almost on par with the Yankees. Yeah and I know Lakers fans will say I'm a hater, but of course La fans will take solice in fake champions since everything associated with the city of LA is fake anyway.

Next season should be interesting, Kobe will be older, Odom older, Artest older, do they get handed another championship next year?

I know I say a lot of crazy #!!@ on here, it's mostly for Lulz, but I love basketball and I also enjoy the back and forth a lot of us have on here, and I appreciate the fans who actually enjoy the game of basketball more than just individual teams. With that said, let the lulz, arguing, clownin and other #!!@ continue

Oh Yeah, Lebron more than likely stays in Cleveland

I never got a chance to make my end of season post so here we go:

The Cavaliers simply imploded due to friction between the head coach and the players and some other +#$%. I have the inside scoop on what happened but I will hold it close to the vest, cause hell, yall would say ducktales anyway

The finals was the Celtics last hoorah. I know I talked a lot of trash about them during the season, but I always believed they were still title contenders because they habe three future first ballot hall of famers who are full of pride.

The Thunder will fight with the Suns to make it to the WCF against the Lakers next year

The Knicks are not getting Lebron and might have to settle for Boozer's wife and maybe Joe Johnson

The Bucks will be number 3 in the East next year

John Wall will not be as good as everybody thinks he is. He will be the Dwight Howard of point guards,athletic and skills to be dominant but a lack of basketball fundamentals and knowledge of the game

Mike Brown is a dumb !%#, and as seen by him not getting a job this summer, his coaching ability is very suspect as he is not capable to properly adjust to adjustments the opposing coach will make in game

The 4th quarter of game 7 of the finals were a piece of garbage. At first the NBA was doing what I thought they should, letting the players, not calling gay fouls, not favoring either team, swallowing their whistles, and this led to the Celtics winning for the majority of the game. Towards the end of the third, I saw it start to happen, and I knew the C's would lose. It's pathetic and it's BS. The Lakers spent half of the quarter on the foul line and on top of that they were
allowed to be more physical and get away with blatant and obvious fouls. If they would have continued to call the game the way the did for the first 3 3/4 of the game, the Celtics would be champs right now. The NBA loves to give LA championships while everybody else has to take
them. My level of hate for the Lakers is almost on par with the Yankees. Yeah and I know Lakers fans will say I'm a hater, but of course La fans will take solice in fake champions since everything associated with the city of LA is fake anyway.

Next season should be interesting, Kobe will be older, Odom older, Artest older, do they get handed another championship next year?

I know I say a lot of crazy +#$% on here, it's mostly for Lulz, but I love basketball and I also enjoy the back and forth a lot of us have on here, and I appreciate the fans who actually enjoy the game of basketball more than just individual teams. With that said, let the lulz, arguing, clownin and other +#$% continue

Oh Yeah, Lebron more than likely stays in Cleveland

Kev and Zach Randolph? That doesn't do anything to solve that problem.

If the Bucks are the third seed in the East, I'll get a bad Brandon Jennings haircut.

z-Bo shocked the hell out of me last season. He had a great season! I knew he had the skill set but didn't think he had the motivation to do so.....

Originally Posted by franchise3

Per OC Register: Phil saying he's leaning towards retirement. Will make final announcement next week.

I was about to post this. Now edit your post asap so I can post it.
laugh.gif

thats why it said rumor fool
laugh.gif

but it dont see how the trade helps either team out

Al jefferson is a center and memphis alredy has 2(well 3 if you count that bum BHZ hypes up that stays on the bench
laugh.gif
) gasol,thabeet or jefferson cant guard PF.

why get zach if you have kevin love? there is nothing wrong with Kevin love whythe Twolves need to draft another PF or trade for another PF. Kevin love should be apart of the Twovles future not coming off the bench.

now thats all if the trade goes down

TRADE ALERT: Heat trades: Dequan Cool & 18th pick to the Thunder for 32nd overall pick - Bucher reported it

Looks like the Heat might be trying to pull off that 3 max FA, dream team scenario.

That would suck.

^ Nice of you to return shortly after the Finals are over Myto.

Back
Top Bottom