* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

^Marc Gasol + OJ + #12 pick, and im SURE that would get it done.

However, it might be a lot to give up, considering ive read some things that Paul's knee wasnt really treated correctly.

2 FTD's that make the most sense -

Fear The Deer
Free To Decide (from the Nets board)

Maybe they didn't pick up his option?

Salmons is opting out

so CDR to the bucks is a possibility

The other Nets trade news is possibly to trade down to take Greg Monroe.

JB23, hopefully that will help. lol.

Sure that will get the deal done. I'm sure trading away OJ, Marc and a late lottery can get us alot of guys, but thats not happening.

My thing I don't think its going to take all of that. You know I've been talking about making a move to get CP3 for the longest and for it to finally happen the trade I proposed can get it done. If not, then don't worry about it and move on with whomever. I can guarentee you that deal hasn't been put on the table. The funny thing is, it might not even take all of what I offered either.

We have more risk at taking Paul with only 2 yrs left, his previous injury and Okafor's long contract with his injury history than they do, which should automatically make the deal a little less sweeter for them. Giving up Marc and OJ for that would make us the laughing stock of the league and that wouldn't even work salary wise anyway. Zach would HAVE to be involved or Rudy in a sign and trade if we were taking on CP3 and Okafor's contract. So, Marc and OJ wouldn't work anyway.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Chris Douglas-Roberts:
Ok y'all. Can't say anything until Friday. Sorry! FTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fear the Deer?

ftd = for the draft

lol you guys sure do have a wild imagination lol

Kobe acquiring all his old enemies
laugh.gif
... first Ron and now Raja, all we need is Shaq to make it complete

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Would Chicago and NO be open for a CP3 for Rose trade? Or would they need more pieces to be thrown in?

why would the bulls do that?

Just throwing it out there since they say CP3 and Bron would be paired together.  You think a trio of Rose/Bron/Noah > Paul/Bron/Noah?

YES!  Rose/Bron/Noah
eek.gif
 he pick n pop would be nuts...aside from that who do you double
laugh.gif
either way its gonna end up a dunk
laugh.gif
? if we get LBJ & shooter its over eastern confrence...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Would Chicago and NO be open for a CP3 for Rose trade? Or would they need more pieces to be thrown in?

why would the bulls do that?

Just throwing it out there since they say CP3 and Bron would be paired together.  You think a trio of Rose/Bron/Noah > Paul/Bron/Noah?

YES!  Rose/Bron/Noah
eek.gif
 he pick n pop would be nuts...aside from that who do you double
laugh.gif
either way its gonna end up a dunk
laugh.gif
? if we get LBJ & shooter its over eastern confrence...

^ LOL

I know I am probably the minority but I think this is shaq's last year. To see him come back for the season and make things right with kobe would be great. But after what Kobe said I doubt his ego would let him come back and I doubt Kobe would welcome it. Just sucks knowing if those 2 could have gotten along we might have had 2 to 3 more titles. Dah well I am happy with the back to back!

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Salmons is opting out

so CDR to the bucks is a possibility

The other Nets trade news is possibly to trade down to take Greg Monroe.

JB23, hopefully that will help. lol.
you do know they just got Maggette for that exact reason. Redd is most likely gonna miss the entire season next year as well if anyone is wondering.

^oh yeah. I knew thats why they did the trade with the warriors

I was just saying for the FTD comment.

lol.

For the draft is most likely it.

I wasn't going to post anything, but I see Hornets fans panicking allover and I feel it is a duty of mine to present what is really goingon, as opposed to the ridiculous stuff the media is saying. Some of youknow me and know my sources always come through. They are the samesources that told you about DC and MT5 a week before the draft lastyear and the same ones that told you it was essentially narrowed downto the 4 prospects almost two weeks ago. Last time I will give mycredentials - if you choose to believe, fine. If not, no worries.

Per CP3-

Letme put it this way: Nets did call and asked what we would think ofDevin and #3. We told them we would call them back, and we did.Paraphrasing Bower, the response was "Add Lopez, 2 future 1st rounders,Williams or Lee, and take some contracts back and we'll consider."

Harriswould have then been turned over, perhaps to Indy for 10 and eitherFoster or Ford. So basically, it is true that there is a price at whichCP3 can be had, but that price is SUBSTANTIAL. He won't be moved.
Sounds about right. I wouldn't really be alright with that even, but it's slightly more plausible than your Devin Harris and 3 or O.J. Mayo, Zach Randolph and 12 proposals.

I dare someone to say the Hornets are overvaluing Chris Paul.

GREAT trade for the bucks

gadzuric and bell straight garbage

bucks gotta be looking to move up with those 3 2nd rd picks

FTD= Fear the Dear
laugh.gif

Finally, it looks like the Bucks aren't done dealing. This afternoon they traded Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell to the Warriors for Corey Maggette . Now sources say that the Bucks and Nets are in serious negotiations on a deal that would send Chris Douglas-Roberts to the Bucks for a second round pick. With the addition of Maggette and Douglas-Roberts, you have to wonder if the Bucks may look at something other than a wing with the No. 15 pick in the draft.

actually the deal has been agreed to so hes a Buck but hasnt been announced yet which is why CDR was happy and knew it was a done deal.

Originally Posted by tupac003

^ LOL

I know I am probably the minority but I think this is shaq's last year. To see him come back for the season and make things right with kobe would be great. But after what Kobe said I doubt his ego would let him come back and I doubt Kobe would welcome it. Just sucks knowing if those 2 could have gotten along we might have had 2 to 3 more titles. Dah well I am happy with the back to back!
laugh.gif
If Raja sign with the Lakers. I think it would be pretty cool if shaq, kobe, and phil got one more ring together but I can't see any team signing Shaq right now. Hopefully he retires and him, EJ and Webber can get NBA TV Fan Night back to being funny because Mchale was just corny sometimes.

I think the Maggette trade just made the Bucks the 4th best team in the East regardless of what happens in Cleveland, Boston, Orlando or ATL.

CP3 will not get traded I think they have to find a way to get rid of either Okafor, Posey, or Peja (mostly likely).

Lol at not wanting to give up Marc gasol for cp3. Sound like bull fans saying no to the kobe trade because they wanted to keep deng

The Nets didn't make the wrong move with this one. He's a very talented & athletic player, its just his attitude holds him back. If he lets that go in MIlw, than they have just gotten a nice addition to the team.

Im all for speaking your mind & having passion for the game, but there's a thin line when it comes to that... He crossed it sometimes here in this past year.

Very competitive player who has a nice future though, nice pickup for the Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom