* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Salmons opted out so he most likely is leaving. good trade for bucks even though magg is a cancer/headcase
Maggs a cancer/headcase?  Since when?  I've watched him play pretty much his whole career with the Clips, the only concern with him is injuries.  Good pick up by the Bucks.
laugh.gif
You sure? Dude a 1st ballot headcase man.
uhh no hes not.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Maggette doesn't know how to pass, he's pretty much a black hole on offense. He'd be great as a sixth man on a decent team though. And his contract is ridiculous (%+%% you Robert Rowell)

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Salmons opted out so he most likely is leaving. good trade for bucks even though magg is a cancer/headcase
Maggs a cancer/headcase?  Since when?  I've watched him play pretty much his whole career with the Clips, the only concern with him is injuries.  Good pick up by the Bucks.
laugh.gif
You sure? Dude a 1st ballot headcase man.
Maggette's really not a cancer like a Terrell Owens to the point where he'll call teammates out or whatever, but his playing style doesn't really scream "team first." That and his basketball IQ and fundamentals are sub par.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^I still think the Bucks got the better end of the deal...
grin.gif
That's cool. You can think that. From our perspective, with the team up for sale and hopefully Larry Ellison purchasing, the more mistakes from this management we can get rid of, the better.

Knicks blogger did say the Nets were on the verge of something 'huge' but not Cp3 related nor does it have LeBron implications.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Knicks blogger did say the Nets were on the verge of something 'huge' but not Cp3 related nor does it have LeBron implications.
Not LeBron or Paul related? If its something huge than they must be getting rid of Curry

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

i just bought a Devin Harris authentic jersey so if he gets traded ill be pissed
laugh.gif
SMH
That wasn't the smartest thing to do...
laugh.gif

Warriors def. got the better end of the deal.

Especially if they can cut both of them (both expirings) right away, which would save them even more money?

Bucks stay taking on bad contracts. Plus they have guys like Ersan, Salmons, Redd and another wing whose name is slipping me right now? ehh.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

grin.gif
That's cool. You can think that. From our perspective, with the team up for sale and hopefully Larry Ellison purchasing, the more mistakes from this management we can get rid of, the better.

Understood, now if Larry Ellison can somehow move the team to SF - I will become a Warriors fan forever and ditch the Cavaliers.
tongue.gif
 well not really but I would like to go to the games without having to travel across the Bay Bridge, thru the Oakland ghettos, Wingstop and the guy charging $25 to park in the most dangerous parking lot in the world.
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Not LeBron or Paul related? If its something huge than they must be getting rid of Curry

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

i just bought a Devin Harris authentic jersey so if he gets traded ill be pissed
laugh.gif
SMH
That wasn't the smartest thing to do...
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Someway...i Agree. Although he's a major headcase, like dude said above, Skiles can get the most out of all his players. So i see this as a upgrade for Jennings because he'll add scoring and maybe they can sign another major scorer this off-season

Originally Posted by BangDak

Plus they have guys like Ersan, Salmons, Redd and another wing whose name is slipping me right now? ehh.
Carlos Delfino.

Good money move for the Warriors. The question is what the new ownership is going to do with that money. I guess the Bucks didn't feel confident in re-signing Salmons since he's opting out.

On Around the Horn they said Memphis were on the top of the list and all the Hornets wanted for Paul was two starters.

Conley and Zach
roll.gif

But, if that's truly the case I think we can make it happen. I think it really depends on if Heisley wants to take back Okafor or not. 

Can't be scared to make deals and break up your starting five to bring in probably the best PG in the league. I'll be all over trying to get something done as long as we keep either OJ or Rudy out of the deal and Marc was the untouchable.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67368/20100622/raja_bell_lakers_have_mutual_interest/[/h1]
[h1]Raja Bell, Lakers Have Mutual Interest[/h1]

Jun 22, 2010 9:10 PM EST

Bell_Raja_cha.jpg
Raja Bell and the Lakers have a strong interest in agreeing upon a contract, sources told Yahoo!

Kobe Bryant is strongly in favor of the Lakers acquiring Bell.

Bell was injured for most of the 09-10 season.

[h1]Phil's Daughter Expects Him To Retire[/h1]

Jun 22, 2010 9:26 PM EST

Jackson_Phil_lal.jpg
Phil Jackson is debating whether or not he will remain head coach ofthe Lakers for the 10-11 season, but his daughter Chelsea expects himto retire.

“I think this is it," said Chelsea Jackson. "I think he’s done now.

Back
Top Bottom